Some easy and really Fun AAA Platinum Games

IBadDriverI

Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4 are that easy? I need to plat both to complete my respective collections, thanks!

Both are insanely easy. Fallout 4 doesn't really have any difficulty related trophies (just some grinds), and Uncharted 4's can be "cheesed"  by utilizing the in-game cheats to give you a high powered weapon with infinite ammo upon completing the game once. Uncharted 4 also has some well known exploits as well which net you the 3 "skill" trophies in minutes (Crushing, 70% accuracy, speed run), should you dabble in the dark arts, but unless you play through Crushing on your first go with no cheats, there's very little in the way of one achieving the platinum aside from having an obscene amount of collectibles.

Just a note: I hate Fallout 4. I literally can't stand it. It's not even glitching on me, and I can't stand it. It feels lousy compared to Fallout 3, and supremely lousy compared to New Vegas.

But again, this is a nice list. I would mention that you say here that many of these games are time consuming, but not difficult. However, on your "pro" plats on PS3, you list ESO. Is there something difficult in that game, because I thought it was simply time consuming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Just a note: I hate Fallout 4. I literally can't stand it. It's not even glitching on me, and I can't stand it. It feels lousy compared to Fallout 3, and supremely lousy compared to New Vegas.

But again, this is a nice list. I would mention that you say here that many of these games are time consuming, but not difficult. However, on your "pro" plats on PS3, you list ESO. Is there something difficult in that game, because I thought it was simply time consuming.

in eso there is one Hardcore trophy called Emperor you Need to get 1# on leaderboard in pvp mode

• Like 2

Just to be pedantic: No Man's Sky isn't a AAA game. Hello Games were both the developer and publisher. Seems like a decent video regardless, the only plat I have from the list is Horizon Zero Dawn and it was definitely easy. Out of curiosity where did you get the footage for the games? Even if you recorded them yourself or used official promotional clips a line in the description saying so might be good to have.

15 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Just to be pedantic: No Man's Sky isn't a AAA game. Hello Games were both the developer and publisher. Seems like a decent video regardless, the only plat I have from the list is Horizon Zero Dawn and it was definitely easy. Out of curiosity where did you get the footage for the games? Even if you recorded them yourself or used official promotional clips a line in the description saying so might be good to have.

Doesn't AAA denote the budget for the game and not just the developer and publisher?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xylobe said:

most footage is from offficial trailers

• 3 years later...
On 3/24/2017 at 7:41 PM, turpinator1986 said:

I'd have put the order on that list for sure. Difficulty 0/10 and time about 5 hours 

I'd second that. I just platinumed that a few days ago. It wasn't hard to plat nor took too long like most AAA titled games. I really hope they make a sequel to it. Not bad of a game.