Glitched Trophies

darkguner96

Matchmaker and Friendly Fire glitched out on me I one time fling with Peebee, romanced Cora and Keri, but no trophy and I attacked every remenant with the friendly one I checked everything off but no trophy I'm not about to start another play through for these trophies (and during sex scene with Cora, she was invisible. I saw Scott's pelvis with no hair or d**k)

3 hours ago, ezskoko2dv said:

Matchmaker and Friendly Fire glitched out on me I one time fling with Peebee, romanced Cora and Keri, but no trophy and I attacked every remenant with the friendly one I checked everything off but no trophy I'm not about to start another play through for these trophies (and during sex scene with Cora, she was invisible. I saw Scott's pelvis with no hair or d**k)

Peebee only counts as a relationship if you commit, the escape pod sex doesn't count. So you only have 2 - Keri and Cora you need another one.

As for Friendy Fire make sure to direct the Remnant VI to different parts of remnant boss enemies mainly Destroyer Turret and Destroyer body as well as the Legs and Head conduits on the Architect. I had trouble witht it as well I got it when i sent my VI to attack the Destroyer's turret specifically.

9 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Peebee only counts as a relationship if you commit, the escape pod sex doesn't count. So you only have 2 - Keri and Cora you need another one.

As for Friendy Fire make sure to direct the Remnant VI to different parts of remnant boss enemies mainly Destroyer Turret and Destroyer body as well as the Legs and Head conduits on the Architect. I had trouble witht it as well I got it when i sent my VI to attack the Destroyer's turret specifically.

You don't have to commit with Peebee at that stage - I did a 1-night fling and still got the trophy, You have to keep doing her quests and near the end of the game there is a moment where she asks you to go to your room for a surprise - you get your present and then chose if you want to have sex or not - this is the part you have to do to make it count.

As a female, I managed to get Suvi, Keri and Peebee all in 1 playthrough

14 hours ago, turniplord said:

You don't have to commit with Peebee at that stage - I did a 1-night fling and still got the trophy, You have to keep doing her quests and near the end of the game there is a moment where she asks you to go to your room for a surprise - you get your present and then chose if you want to have sex or not - this is the part you have to do to make it count.

As a female, I managed to get Suvi, Keri and Peebee all in 1 playthrough

i did the casual thing with peebee, then commit vetra in first playthrough and had to do peebee commit plus keri to get the trophy so i figured the escape pod doesn't count.

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

i did the casual thing with peebee, then commit vetra in first playthrough and had to do peebee commit plus keri to get the trophy so i figured the escape pod doesn't count.

Yeah, the escape pod is only a casual thing - regardless of your answer - Peebee's actual romance comes much later in the story in your quarters. Its like Liam - I did it with him on a couch but that dind't count as you get the real romance with him much later.

Sorry if it's a little off topic, but there's a mention of having the need to be logged into EA servers to earn trophies in the guide intro. Is this true? because if it is, it's pretty stupid. I came here looking for confirmation of a buggy Sucker Punch, so I'm curious if that is why I'm not earning it. I will try the pull method though, I've just been doing singularity > asari sword melee. Not keeping count, but I've done it a significant number of times that it should have popped.

9 hours ago, ThaiChi said:

Sorry if it's a little off topic, but there's a mention of having the need to be logged into EA servers to earn trophies in the guide intro. Is this true? because if it is, it's pretty stupid. I came here looking for confirmation of a buggy Sucker Punch, so I'm curious if that is why I'm not earning it. I will try the pull method though, I've just been doing singularity > asari sword melee. Not keeping count, but I've done it a significant number of times that it should have popped.

Do the pull method. I was connected to the servers using singularity and krogan hammer and it wouldn't pop. Used the pull method with the Omni blade and it popped.

10 hours ago, cocacolakid825 said:

Do the pull method. I was connected to the servers using singularity and krogan hammer and it wouldn't pop. Used the pull method with the Omni blade and it popped.

Thanks, just got it. Now Fastball isn't popping, lol. Does it have to kill the target? or just land a hit?

17 hours ago, ThaiChi said:

Thanks, just got it. Now Fastball isn't popping, lol. Does it have to kill the target? or just land a hit?

I found that one to be glitchy too. Seems to be that if you throw the enemy from too far away from your target, it may not count for some reason. I started pulling and then running up to the enemy I wanted to hit before throwing (usually within melee distance). Finally got it after about 60 hits.

I have two glitched trophies - helping hand, I've completed the quest ages ago but  no trophy popped. And the cryptographer one because the one on the container doesn't appear. 

I'm really gutted because I only have 4 trophies left including these for the platinum! 

These screw up for anyone else? I can't seem to find a work around online 

On 09. 04. 2017. at 10:54 PM, skin-ed said:

I have two glitched trophies - helping hand, I've completed the quest ages ago but  no trophy popped. And the cryptographer one because the one on the container doesn't appear. 

I'm really gutted because I only have 4 trophies left including these for the platinum! 

These screw up for anyone else? I can't seem to find a work around online 

Helping hand could've glitched due to you not being connected to EA servers when completing Vetra's loyalty mission. Only way I can explain it.

Cryptographer is different, highly missable you miss one in terraforming vault you can't go back for it. I suggest following Powerpyx's guide to make sure you get them all. As for the one that does not appear is it the random Vault NW on Eos? There are 2 similar containers one is glyph protected other is just random items. You can just run through the game one more time on narrative to do all of them again in order - you don't need to finish just reach the last one on Meridien it shouldn't take more than 3-5 hours if you just skip everything along the way.

It seems like I'm the only one who got problems with the "Jack of all trades" trophy. Got access to all seven profiles and switched between them countless times, but the trophy won't pop. I'm really clueless what to do now.

On 13.4.2017 at 0:36 AM, The-Kalk said:

It seems like I'm the only one who got problems with the "Jack of all trades" trophy. Got access to all seven profiles and switched between them countless times, but the trophy won't pop. I'm really clueless what to do now.

I got the same issue, no idea how to fix. Will probably delete the game once I finished the story and start a new game after reinstalling it. Hopefully I can unlock the trophy there.

On 2017-04-12 at 6:36 PM, The-Kalk said:

If you put 3 different profiles in favorites?

On 14 апреля 2017 г. at 11:59 PM, DONdx said:

I got the same issue, no idea how to fix. Will probably delete the game once I finished the story and start a new game after reinstalling it. Hopefully I can unlock the trophy there.

I have the same problem and i already tried to reinstall the game and start from a new save. Got to level 4 to unlock enough profiles, switched between them and still no trophy. Probably will try to delete all the saves and the game and reinstall it again. The trophy is not even that rare and the game is incredibly buggy itself, so i dont think Bioware will adress this particular issue anytime soon(

So I finally got my trophy after i deleted all of my Andromeda save files and rushed on new game from the beginning to level 4 to get enough points. Well it could be worse. So if anyone is as desperate as me, you can try that, just dont forget to backup to usb/ps+ cloud.

Edited by Iceb3rg_Rus
Update

On 14.4.2017 at 9:59 PM, DONdx said:

I fixed it this way. I deleted my saves and profile after I got all the other trophies and started a new game. When I had enogh skill points to unlock three profiles, I tried switching between them again and this time it worked. Took me about an hour. 

• Like 1

On 16.4.2017 at 9:57 AM, Iceb3rg_Rus said:

So I finally got my trophy after i deleted all of my Andromeda save files and rushed on new game from the beginning to level 4 to get enough points. Well it could be worse. So if anyone is as desperate as me, you can try that, just dont forget to backup to usb/ps+ cloud.

Thanks for the update!

Edit: Worked for me, too!

Edited by DONdx

For "Friendly Fire" i think you have to order the Remenant VI with L1+R1(on my Loadout) to attack. Though it is glichted for me too at first but then read the trophydescription. Guess if the VI attacks Remenants by itself, it does not count.

Edited by BDRick35

Anybody had a glitched story trophy? I miss this one: Role Model = Rescue the asari ark. From the guide, it simply says to do the Cora relationship mission and I did it all the way, but no trophy. From ALL THESE COMMENTS, MEA trophy list is really FUCKED UP :( 

3 hours ago, CHARLIE79 said:

Anybody had a glitched story trophy? I miss this one: Role Model = Rescue the asari ark. From the guide, it simply says to do the Cora relationship mission and I did it all the way, but no trophy. From ALL THESE COMMENTS, MEA trophy list is really FUCKED UP :( 

" You earn this trophy by doing the loyalty mission for Cora Harper. Keep doing her side missions until you get access to her loyalty mission. Finish this mission to unlock this trophy. "

Btw if this happened to you just leave to the main menu and return again

This is what you need to do..

Edited by Rose_OmnisLacrima

16 minutes ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

" You earn this trophy by doing the loyalty mission for Cora Harper. Keep doing her side missions until you get access to her loyalty mission. Finish this mission to unlock this trophy. "

Btw if this happened to you just leave to the main menu and return again

This is what you need to do..

I did it ALL! Cora's is fully leveled (before doing Loyalty missions, Cora and others CANT upgrade to rank 6 in there powers). I have all the Arks at the Nexus but still that story mission did not pop up. Only a couple mini task missions I did not do. I am at the last missions of the main story.