Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

I bought my PS3 back in 2010 and it came with Uncharted and I though to my self back than "Uncharted? I bet it's one of those crappy games Sony is giving to lure us buying the console. Anyway, I'm buying NFS: Shift to play during the weekend". I had a go with Shift and 3 hours later I decided to play Uncharted and I was so surprised and sooo addicted to it from the get go I spent 8 hours playing it with no intention of sleeping or what so ever. Best day ever! :P

Final Fantasy XIII.

I was actually at a point where I didn't have much interest in console gaming despite just re-playing my old favourites. I'd been majorly hyped up about the Wii in 2006, and then incredibly disappointed with it's releases, and had no enthusiasm (or money) to invest in a different console. In April 2012 I had two weeks off from college, and was annoyed when my PS2 finally packed it in during my umpteenth play through of Final Fantasy X. My Dad had a PS3 and suggested I look to see if there were any Final Fantasy titles available on it, so I did and I managed to get FFXIII cheap on eBay. 

I won't lie. Excluding remakes of PS2 titles, it's also my favourite PS3 game as well as being the first one I played. 

Edited by Vrisnem