Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

Enchanted Arms. Still one of my favorite games on the ps3, even after all these years. Too bad it hasn't gotten trophies for the ps3, I'd gladly replay the game yet again for those trophies. The story, graphics, sceneries and game play are quite cool.

I was also my first encounter with a Japanese spoken game and I was utterly shocked at how horrendously bad the translation to English was. Ever since I've learned that games are translated extremely poor in general. Haven't come across one that had decent subtitles. Most subs only try to hint at what is being said in Japanese, but pretty much make up their own story. I had to brush up my Japanese to really enjoy Enchanted Arms and other games that included Japanese audio.

• 2 weeks later...

Not so sure if I already post here or on a similar forum, too lazy to search...

first ps3 game I ever played was Killzone 2, which it came with the ps3, it was before I open my own personal account I I played the hell of it on my brother's account.

First game we ever bought was infamous which also is where I got my very first PSN trophy.

I got Motorstorm with my PS3, but I completely ignored it and just got Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground at the time. To this point, a lot of the games I bought in the first year I had my PS3 I sold by now and I only really held onto Order of the Phoenix. I really hadn't taken full potential of my PS3 until 2009 when I bought inFAMOUS that motivated me to get Uncharted and from there the rest is history.

my first ps3 game.  I was going thru monetary growing pains, I didn't buy the ps3 at launch, I bought it like a year later and spent about eight hundred dollars at best buy. I bought six games, heavenly sword was bundled with the best buy promotion, which I haven't played. Ncaa football, untold legends, rachet and clank future tools of destruction, uncharted, and oblivion. Of those games I probally played oblivion the most.

My fist 360 game was black ops 1, bought a 360 during psn outage in april 2010, my first ps2 game was tekken tag, bought it before I got a ps2 console they were really hard to come by at launch. first wii game animal crossing, gamecube game eternal darkness, dreamcast -tomb raider chronicles