Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

You will probably like Final Fantasy XIII-2 more then XIII they did a great job on XIII-2.

I've heard many people say that  :hmm:  I never actually finished the first, I forced myself to play and quit around halfway through. 

This was in January last year, when I became very interested in JRPG's. Pokemon was the only one I'd ever really played, and my priorities in gaming were shifting immensely. Needless to say, I chose the wrong game to start myself off with the genre. It was just too boring and it honestly turned me away from all JRPG's. I really thought I'd love it, too. Spent $25 on the first and then bought the CE of XIII-2.. which remains sealed on my shelf  :facepalm:

Fast forward a year and a half and I now know that I'm not the only one who despised XIII. My interest is far more than just fully renewed. There is a plethora of titles I plan on trying this summer, and I already have a few of them. Really, really looking forward to it all  :D  

DMC 4

I pre-ordered the steelbook edition and had it sit there for a whole month till i bought my PS3.

The day i got my PS3 i bought The Darkness as it looked good (fantastic game) and i got uncharted with the console only because i didnt want another FPS or a football game - best blind buy ever and still my favourite in the series.

Bayonetta is the first game you got?, but you got only three trophys and are from yesterday, I think that you didnt understand the topic or something.

several years early i've played Bayonetta on my xbox360 ,it's my first console game ...i just didn't the word "PS3" in the topic....

Hum... I bought my PS3 with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when it came out. Aside from that one, the official first game in my PS3 was Assassin's Creed II which I bought because I loved ACB and wanted to play the previous games. I absolutely fell in love with AC2 and it became a favorite.

R4geVelk4n.png