Vita version has a debug menu that does not disable trophies

NathanielJohn

• 1 month later...

Cheaters possibly now happy.     Why not prove yourself what you can complete game without this cheating ?

This game is for Dark Souls fans, but not for cheaters and Noobs.

Anyway - now game finally patched.  Who will complete game on Platinum now after patch (without any cheating and debug f* menus) - respect.

Who did before with cheating - ask yourself - who are you ?.... :(

9 minutes ago, IISkyLanderII said:

Cheaters possibly now happy.     Why not prove yourself what you can complete game without this cheating ?

Anyway - now game finally patched.  Who will complete game on Platinum now after patch (without any cheating and debug f* menus) - respect.

huh?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 23.7.2017 at 2:08 AM, TrophyDad said:

Its vita cant u deny the patch

Yes you can ?

On 24.5.2017 at 2:25 AM, IISkyLanderII said:

I'm wondering more about people with an 1:1 bronze-gold ratio. Anyways, if you wanna "prove yourself", you should do it in real life and not in a video game. But that's just my 5 cents...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently you can use this debug menu to go straight to the end of the game and unlock "Find Salvation" early. When you pull up the debug menu, select "End Warp", and then once you can control your character, fall into the hole in the left.

Yes, this works, but it might crash the game if you don't do it immediately after starting a new game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there everyone :)

I'm sorry if my post appears to be a bit off-topic, but the other thread about playing the Vita-version with the patch has been closed.

First off, I'd like to add that while I was able to use the debug menu, I decided to give me salt a few times, then level up, give salt a few times, level up and so on. The advantage of this compared to skipping to level 540 is that you also get black pearls which you can invest in the skill tree in order to get more strength, willpower and so on. You'll always get enough salt to level up once from your current level which is why you have to press level up every now and then.

Having powered up my character, I installed the patch and played all three versions today.

Unfortunately, I encountered a glitch on my Vita. I didn't get the trophy for killing the Unskinned and the Architect. I must admit that I didn't realize this at first due to playing multiple versions at once, focussing on not messing up the endings on the other versions. Having realized that I didn't get the trophy after closing the app (you must close the game in order to see your trophies, they synchronized then as well), I loaded my save file from the cloud (which is advised in the guide anyway) and was actually able to fight against the Unskinned and the Architect again in the same run (not NG+).

I double checked and I did not just simply run past the boss during my first encounter, you aren't able to progress to the left if the boss is still alive.

From my point of view, even the game thinks that the boss is still alive (I guess you can only fight bosses once per playthrough normally), therefore it hasn't registered my first victory, hence not awarding me a trophy.

In order to prove that I did not do anything illegitimate, I uploaded two images to imgur, one showing that the trophy wasn't unlocked (it shows that on one of my PS4s, checking the Vita list) and one photo of the trophy screenshot from my second victory which gave me the trophy with my login on psnprofiles in the background as "evidence". (added a third image which shows the whole Vita)

https://imgur.com/a/AL4rza5

I hope that this clears up my issue. I ask for your apologies if this sounds like a justification / explanation post (it is), but as many people know glitches happen from time to time and I'd like to preemptively explain myself here for the record because I don't think that there is a reason to be flagged.

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 3