Who owns this?!

I'd love to 2v2 or just play online with anyone, you can add me. I main Toro then Jak. Only character that drives me nuts is Kratos on Toro the rest i can deal with :)

The Patch on the 19th will be welcome as well http://www.playstationeuphoria.com/ps3/playstation-all-stars-gets-1-09-patch-notes-releases-march-19th.html for more details

Edited by ImmigrantWithGun

Got this game only for Dante, but when I learnt that he is one of the most comboish chars and I just can`t use him so now I hate this game ^^. Otherwise the Kratos, Raiden, Drake overusage ingame is so annoying that it kinda kills the fun online.

Also the super stuff that you can only kill that way is a huge downside too, dunno why they put that in, and with that I would rate the game as like 4/10. 4 points for Dante, rest is bad bad bad :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Why a whole year? I'm sure it will go on sale a lot earlier than that. It didn't do so hot on the market, so I can see them lowering the price real soon.

Well you're right Azakos I just had to wait until August to get this game for 20€

The game is better than the beta with new characters, my favorites are Dante, Raiden and Bad Cole, they're the only ones I could really play well and do some damage with them.

I only played in online match all for all just to get that trophie, now everytime I play online is 2v2, at least there I ca I can win with someone holding my back but it's bad when the game begins and it's me vs 2 persons (I even won with Raiden against cole and kratos so I'm pretty lucky)

But what makes me mad about this game is this game have 1 dlc trophie, just 1

And there are more dlc's at least they sould do a trophy for every dlc now they have started, at least if we played with nariko in that arena online (or with sir daniel in the graveyard when this has a trophy too) we should be able to win that last trophy

Edited by BrunoBomb

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have this game: both for the PS3 and PS Vita, but I bought the PS Vita version (physically), since I owned a PS Vita before I got a PS3 last Christmas in 2012. I later bought the PS3 version of the game, and I have Platinumed both versions. I think this game is pretty fun, a good brawler. I would love to play with you or against you. LOL

My main character is Evil Cole MacGrath.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I got this when it was available for PS Plus members and man oh man do I detest this game.

Everything about the game is poor, from the character roster (Nathan Drake and Radec do not fit into a game that also includes the likes of Sackboy and Spike), the movement of the characters which is slow and clunky, and the weapons are poorly designed and I felt no need or impulse to pick one up knowing it would not aid me in any way. But the biggest problem this game has is the stupid super moves, holy crap did they dull the game down so much. The only way you can eliminate a player is to use a super move, so rather than plan to knock an opponent's health down and then send them flying off screen a la Super Smash Bros., you spend a large portion of the fights mindlessly beating your opponents with the same repetitive moves over and over until your super bar is full, and if you miss your super and it hits no one, you have to do it all over again.

God I hated this game.

I got this when it was available for PS Plus members and man oh man do I detest this game.

Everything about the game is poor, from the character roster (Nathan Drake and Radec do not fit into a game that also includes the likes of Sackboy and Spike), the movement of the characters which is slow and clunky, and the weapons are poorly designed and I felt no need or impulse to pick one up knowing it would not aid me in any way. But the biggest problem this game has is the stupid super moves, holy crap did they dull the game down so much. The only way you can eliminate a player is to use a super move, so rather than plan to knock an opponent's health down and then send them flying off screen a la Super Smash Bros., you spend a large portion of the fights mindlessly beating your opponents with the same repetitive moves over and over until your super bar is full, and if you miss your super and it hits no one, you have to do it all over again.

God I hated this game.

You make a good point. It always frustrates me when my Lv 1 Super constantly misses the target. I often just skip straight to Lv2 or Lv3 Super just to make one or two kills. That is just ridiculous. Plus the characters are unbalanced, I often pop in online to see two or three Kratos and I'm the only Ratchet. The only redeeming quality is that it is fun playing with the family, but that's it. Doing solo will lead to frustration. 

• 1 month later...