WTF??

damage_6-9

Did you by any chance delete 1782 games while making room? ?

But kidding aside, digitally downloaded games do not get deleted from your account. If by some chance they are not on your system anymore, you can go to your library (or archive or whatever its called) on the ps store, they should all be there... With auto-download, you can just let them re-install during the night (if that answers your question)

• Like 1

It's an issue that's apparently been happening to quite a lot of people. It seems to be some sort of bug and hopefully Sony are aware of it to the point of being able to fix it. You haven't lost your past purchases though. Going to the web store and activating the auto download there still works.

14 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

A few weeks back I checked my downloads on PS3 and it showed 1800+.... I log in tonight after deleting some games to make room, go to my downloads and it shows 18.... where the hell have all my digital games gone??

Did you check via the Store on PS3 or via the Download List that can be accessed via the account-submenu (Account Management --> Transaction Management --> Download List)?
I once checked via the Store-app and it also only showed me the last 18 or so downloads but the download list showed all downloads for me.

Yeah, it's a problem that's been going on for about a month or two I think? A lot of people have raised the issue with Sony, but it doesn't seem like they're doing anything about it. It's only on PS3, the Vita still shows all downloads as does accessing the download list through the XMB-menu like @Crimson Idol mentioned. I panicked a bit when I first saw it too, though I imagine with 1800+ games it'd be a lot worse.

Do yourself a favor and use the store on PC. Really, especially on PS3 the store is just a piece of crap. It is slow and when you are scrolling to far through your list, the list is going to reset and you are at the beginning again. The same when you are trying to pick some games to download...

So, uhh, yeah... You do have PS-Plus, you should do yourself a favor, use the PC store and turn on "automatic update" on your PS3. Set it to a time you are asleep at. :) The PS3 is turning itself on, is downloading and installing everything, and turns itself off when done. ...I wonder why it does not work that smooth with PS4. PS4 always needs to be in standby mode (orange light bar) to do that... That sucks...