Don't Break The Chain (A Trophy A Day)

Short update: Got more trophies from Kingdom Hearts 0.2 for the Summer Backlog.

Trophies Earned:

12S0dd0fc.png2S0f8ec1.png3S011fb8.png4S539942.png10Sec77c9.png5Sae4baf.png8S6bf84b.png

Spoiler

:bronze:A Magical Finale (Execute all Magic Situation Commands)

:bronze:Flow of Time (Complete the Castle Town episode)

:bronze:False Temptations (Complete the World Within episode)

:bronze:Real or Illusion? (Complete the Forest of Thorns episode)

:bronze:Ice Queen (Execute Spellweaver's Finish Command 5 times)

:bronze:Into the Depths of Darkness (Complete KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep - A fragmentary passage)

:bronze:Undefeated (Complete the story without having to Retry or Continue)

Day 39 - 10th June 2017

Trophies earned: 3

6Sc5b1fe.png51S2acb51.png18S3f18b1.png

Spoiler

:bronze: First Treasure :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Find 1 Treasure)

:bronze: Take Me to Your Leader :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Compare Statistics with Friends)

:bronze: Bare-knuckle Brawler :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Defeat 20 Enemies with Hand-to-Hand Combat)

Was in a minor fender bender because some idiot drove into the corner store in the same driveway we were coming out. He freaked and fled but someone witnessed him leaving and the police caught him. Dad got a bloody finger and I got the  worst of it - nasty seatbelt burns across my back and a badly aching hip. Oh sorry, I didn't mean to bring in my personal problems but I am so lucky to be alive - my mom's car had airbags in the back seat but I didn't realize it had happened until I was being pulled out of the car.

Trophies Earned:

35Sd9baf8.png26Sdcc782.png17Sa204fc.png6Sa5b646.png

Spoiler

:gold:Level 99 (Chop down 99 bushes [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

:bronze:Why did you do that? (Squash a Pie Fairy [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

:bronze:Displaying Adaptability (Switch Persona 5 times in battle [Persona 4 Golden])

:bronze:Dungeon Train (Rescue Slumber Princess [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

I might work on more trophies a bit more tonight before hitting the sack.

Day 40 - 11th June 2017

Trophies earned: 21

7S520e5a.png14S033e39.png12Sbe4377.png29S0e857d.png42S3ecf6a.png17Se85e3a.png15S9550f3.png33Sc10fd7.png19Se6478c.png8S8de1a8.png22S4b03ee.png39S101d0b.png4S01151b.png11Sa70961.png1Sc60ad2.png2S3a8dc0.png3Sc5b4a9.png5Sb7e0b4.png6Sdbd8bf.png10Se95781.png8S56269d.png

Spoiler

:bronze: Novice Fortune Hunter :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Find 20 Treasures)

:bronze: 20 Headshots :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 20 Enemies with Headshots)

:bronze: Relic Finder :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Find the Strange Relic)

:bronze: 30 Kills: Mk-NDI :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 30 Enemies with Mk-NDI Grenades)

:bronze: New Paparazzi in Town :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Explore Photo Mode)

:silver: Headshot Expert :silver: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 5 Enemies in a Row with Headshots)

:bronze: 100 Headshots :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 100 Enemies with Headshots)

:bronze: 50 Kills: 92FS-9mm :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 50 Enemies with the 92FS-9mm)

:bronze: Bare-knuckle Slugger :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Defeat 50 Enemies with Hand-to-Hand Combat)

:bronze: Intermediate Fortune Hunter :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Find 40 Treasures)

:bronze: Hangman :bronze: - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Kill 20 Enemies with Gunfire While Hanging)

:silver: Knight Ridden :silver: - Watch Dogs 2 (Finish Operation: Cyber Driver)

:bronze: Challenge Perfect :bronze: - Ultratron (Got 100% on a challenge stage)

:silver: Supervisory Position :silver: - Ultratron (Beat a level without firing a single shot)

:bronze: Ieiunitas :bronze: - Ultratron (Defeated Ieiunitas)

:bronze: Healthy Diet :bronze: - Ultratron (Consumed 10 consecutive fruits)

:bronze: Bellum :bronze: - Ultratron (Defeated Bellum)

:bronze: The Artful Dodger :bronze: - Ultratron (Got 100% on a dodge stage)

:bronze: Lues :bronze: - Ultratron (Defeated Lues)

:silver: Crufts :silver: - Ultratron (Didn't let any pets take damage for 10 levels)

:bronze: Unexpected Item in Bagging Area :bronze: - Ultratron (Quantum-shifted through a boss

4 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Was in a minor fender bender because some idiot drove into the corner store in the same driveway we were coming out. He freaked and fled but someone witnessed him leaving and the police caught him. Dad got a bloody finger and I got the  worst of it - nasty seatbelt burns across my back and a badly aching hip. Oh sorry, I didn't mean to bring in my personal problems but I am so lucky to be alive - my mom's car had airbags in the back seat but I didn't realize it had happened until I was being pulled out of the car.

Trophies Earned:

35Sd9baf8.png26Sdcc782.png17Sa204fc.png6Sa5b646.png

Reveal hidden contents

:gold:Level 99 (Chop down 99 bushes [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

:bronze:Why did you do that? (Squash a Pie Fairy [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

:bronze:Displaying Adaptability (Switch Persona 5 times in battle [Persona 4 Golden])

:bronze:Dungeon Train (Rescue Slumber Princess [Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom])

I might work on more trophies a bit more tonight before hitting the sack.

:( Hope you feel better soon, glad that the police were able to catch him.

Thanks I should feel better soon, though I was a bit too scared to go to sleep so I stayed up all night and I actually bought Eekeemoo and Type:Rider (which was free for Vita on PS Plus last month) and got some trophies on both games because I didn't want Oceanhorn to be the trophy to get me to Rank 15. It's a nice 100% non-plat detailing the history of the words we type on this forum today. ^_^

Trophies Earned:

(No icons because I am getting tired and need at least an hour of sleep)

Spoiler

Forest Zombling Slayer (slay at least 250 Forest Zomblings)

Become One With the Fishes (fall into the water 10 times or more)

Bounce Connoisseur (jump on 25 bounce pads)

Rescue YumYum (successfully rescue YumYum)

Release Woodface (release Woodface from the Dark Shards' influence)

Escape the Skyling Forest (complete Chapter 1: The Skyling Forest)

Lava Zombling Slayer (slay at least 250 Lava Zomblings)

Ouch Lava! (fall into the lava 10 times or more)

Rescue Nim (successfuly rescue Nim)

Collector (collect all six asterisks in a level)

360 (make a 360)

Explorer (find an ampersand)

The End (complete the game)

Legend (collect all asterisks)

Lol. (complete the secret level)

Day 41 - 12th June 2017

Trophies earned: 3

12Sa9a13d.png9S446754.png7S120c98.png

Spoiler

:gold: Letum :gold: - Ultratron (Defeated Letum)

:silver: Max Pet Upgrades :silver: - Ultratron (Pets can level up, and have maxed Scan Range, Rocket, Laser and Shooty Pet upgrades)

:silver: Double Dose :silver: - Ultratron (Defeated two bosses)

Thread should be called "madbuk and MidnightCJ list the trophies they've earned today" xD

Guess things have gotten pretty quiet around here except for you two.

Personally I'm on a streak of exactly one week again but I'll break it today, Been playing lots of Rogue for the past few days and I obtained the platinum yesterday so I'm taking the day off.

... I did get two platinum trophies during the last week though, both in Assassin's Creed games.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

I didn't want to spam the thread with my small contribution ?, and missed getting a trophy on Saturday anyway ? So, starting again:

Day 2 - 12 June 2017

4S2ad34d.png 11Sb63989.png 15Sb47219.png 10Se463e0.png

And, I'd like to get back to Uncharted 2 and 3

Edited by Lorajet
Update

Been slowly gaining all the trophies for Oceanhorn for the Vita. Forgot how much BS the third boss fight is and how hard the fishing is, and my Vita has a bad battery so I have to constantly turn it off to recharge it and synch my trophies. But I'll get the platinum by tomorrow and then I'll work on Adventure Time to get the Summer Backlog back in gear. Been busy building up my Maplestory Alts through the Mega Burning event. I'd not mention this but I just need to do this - I have only a week before the event and effects end and I stupidly created a Mega Burning Alt for every world in the game(there are 18 worlds).

Is it just because it's been a long time since I played Oceanhorn on the PS4, or is the Vita version HARDER to plat than the PS4 version? I forgot how much of a bitch catching the Ghost Fish was, and it seems that he's even RARER in this version! I ended up with ten happy fishing songs every time I got a bite and ended up catching f---ing Sun Fish! ?

I don't know if I have the patience to continue playing and therefore this plat may not even materialize. :(

Yesterday: Got almost all of the remaining trophies on Oceanhorn for Vita, just need to get every fish and get one more level(which I think catching all of the fish will do). Also earned some more trophies in Dark Cloud and got out of Norune Village, finally.

Today: YES!!!!!! Finally got the platinum in Oceanhorn for Vita! :highfive::platinum: I am NEVER playing this again... well, I am thinking of speed-running the game but my gawd, NO. MORE. GHOST FISH. ??

I need to take a short break and then get back to earning trophies in other games. I grabbed Life is Strange from PS Plus, might knock that out because my PS Plus sub is going to run out next month and I can't have the game anymore if that happens. I am not fond of sappy Telltale-style games but since the preequel was given a trailer at E3, I guess I could promote it by playing the first game. ;)

(I think I will probably pick up 1000 Top Rated. I can work on it on my own time and I am a big fan of the puzzle game books you find in the grocery store checkout aisles. ^_^)

Heck, might as well... no icons because the Oceanhorn trophies have generic icons.

Trophies Earned:

Spoiler

Yesterday

Secret Passage: Swim to Canals (Oceanhorn)

Sleeping Giant: Beat the Creation No. 2 (Oceanhorn)

Witness: Collect 10 Cursed Skulls (Oceanhorn)

Cosmopolitan: Visit all islands of Uncharted Seas (Oceanhorn)

Vitality: Get all 8 heart containers (Oceanhorn)

Hoarder: Check an item in at a Check-in counter (Dark Cloud)

Teach a Man to Fish: Acquire a fishing rod (Dark Cloud)

The God of Beasts: Defeat Dran (Dark Cloud)

Hometown Hero: Learn the Windmill Slash (Dark Cloud)

Specialized Weapon: Max any attribute for a weapon without an attachment (Dark Cloud)

Even Stronger: Build up a weapon into a new weapon (Dark Cloud)

Sticky Fingers: Steal an enemy's item using a weapon with the Steal Ability (Dark Cloud)

Crimson Collector: Collect Bloodstones from around the world (Oceanhorn)

Still Going: Smash 50 skeletons to pieces (Oceanhorn)

Today

Fish Sticks: Catch one fish of every kind (Oceanhorn)

Legend: Reach the highest Adventurer level (Oceanhorn)

:platinum:Platinum: Collect all other trophies (Oceanhorn)

Edited by MidnightCJ

So I finally got back on the chain wagon and started playing LEGO Avengers for the Vita which I got from GameFly. Sort of regretting it but I will perserve and platinum it quickly so I can send it back for another LEGO game. I want to get all of the LEGO games out of the bin ASAP.

Trophies Earned:

16Sdfa55b.png

Spoiler

Some Assembly Required: Complete all of the Prologue Levels

It seems I'm the only one still posting here, huh? :P

Anyways, I have decided to put LEGO Avengers (Vita version) to bed... at least for now, returning the game to GameFly. For some reason I cannot complete a story mission which means I can't complete the game. I was warned by reviews that this version of LEGO Avengers was the worst game in the LEGO set, being horribly bug-ridden, but I didn't expect a game-breaker. Worse, the collectible guides I was referring to were incomplete and I can't complete any of the collections. The only trophy I got was the one for finishing all the Smash Challenges. As such, my record of hoping for 100% trophy completion in this account is a dead dream. :(

This doesn't mean anything though; I knew that having 100% trophies one day was a stupid pipe dream. I might try to play the game again in the future, but for now I want to focus on what I CAN complete. (I should have platinumed the PS4 version of LEGO Avengers but then I'd have to buy the DLC to get 100% trophies in it, and I'm not spending that wad just for a rental.)

I did start playing Life is Strange and completed 100% in Episode 1. The guides THERE are complete at least.

Trophies Earned: 13

Spoiler

Macro Eyes (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #1 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Wide Angles (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #2 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Telephotogenic (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #3 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Close Ups (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #4 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Red Eye (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #5 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Focused (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #6 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Zoomed In (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #7 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Focal Pointed (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #8 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Maximum Apeture (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #9 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Light Leak (Life is Strange): Take optional photo #10 in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Visionary (Life is Strange): Take all optional photos in Episode 1: Chrysalis

Chrysalis (Life is Strange): Finish Episode 1: Chrysalis

Hulk Smash (LEGO Avengers [Vita]): Earn a Gold Rating in every Smash Challenge

Dear Lord - do I love this trophy chain stuff. I need to compute my own chain, but it's around 700 days (I think I'm just a few days shy of Satoshi's chain). I've gotten a trophy every day since beginning my chain on July 30th, 2015.

Edited by starcrunch061

On 4/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Just checked mine on truetrophies currently 681 days 9636 trophies.

Didn't know you could do that. Created account on truetrophies and got highest steak of 67 days with 697 trophies. Thanks man

On 4/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Just checked mine on truetrophies currently 681 days 9636 trophies.

Didn't know you could do that. Created account on truetrophies and got highest steak of 67 days with 697 trophies. Thanks man

• Like 1

I think you might have been spamming the reply button as your reply got copied. Jes saying.

EDIT: My progress report:

Three days ago: Completed the platinum for Dark Cloud

Two days ago: Got some trophies for Dragon Fantasy Book of Ice

Yesterday: Got a couple more trophies for Dragon Fantasy Book of Ice

Edited by MidnightCJ