Going for #100

SwampGas

Going For Platinum #100  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which Title Deserves the recognition of #100?

• Dead Nation (Vita)
    • Dungeon Defenders (PS3)
    • GTA5 (PS3)
    • Paladins (PS4)
    • Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
    • Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (PS3)
    • The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
    • Other Title (Name it in the Comments)

56 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

I was trolling harder than the guys who suggested Super Meat Boy or Orc Slayer, IMO. From almost scratch (in terms of guitar ability) it took me 17 months to plat that game. I wasn't trying to show off! xD 

Well you deserve to "show it off" :giggle:. 17 months. I would have given up on it in the 2nd month. I am holding on for Red Dead Redemption 2 for my 100th plat but that's too far away for me to go through a drought tbh. So thinking I will make Rayman Origins PSVITA my 100th.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Dead Space 2 - DE

If only that was a thing... :(

12 hours ago, Lars said:

Nice mate, i'm also close. For me it will be Horizon Zero Dawn. I would go for either GTA, or The Last of Us. Those are the best games on that list 

If i had the game, it would be on this list for sure. But alas, I'm buying a house so no extra gaming money ?

I just did Bioshock 1 as my #100. Any Bioshock would make a great #100.

I agree on Bioshock - one of my favorite series' of all time. Let's just skip over Infinite though ?

The Last of Us would be pretty fitting. Gotta love the irony that your 100th plat would be "It can't be for nothing" :P

I couldn't agree more.

7 hours ago, SolidJD said:

I actually agree with this point about you already having a TLoU Plat on PS3... Why not go for a new game completely... PREY is out next week. Go for that as your Platinum maybe? 

I see the idea, I like the idea, but my defense is A. TLOU is a masterpiece, well deserved of #100, B. It isn't exactly a cheap Plat, it will be easier having played it before but there is online that needs to be grinded out. C. If I could justify buying any game (Aside Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Remake) It would be Prey (or Horizon Zero Dawn)... but I'm not buying any new games that put a dent in the checkbook :)

Thank you everyone for your input! Probably going to play TLOU, if something better comes along before I finish i can always change my mind :) (No, I'm no talking Hanna Montana). The Plat "It Can't Be For Nothing" really sold me on it :D

• Like 3

Gonna steal this topic for a second, I've been thinking of trying to make my 100th platinum a UR, but I'm also starting to gravitate towards Hotline Miami as well. - whether or not I'm skilled enough for that plat is a different story... although I guess I've done more difficult and time consuming games in the past.

• 4 weeks later...