Going for #100

SwampGas

Going For Platinum #100  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which Title Deserves the recognition of #100?

• Dead Nation (Vita)
    • Dungeon Defenders (PS3)
    • GTA5 (PS3)
    • Paladins (PS4)
    • Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
    • Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (PS3)
    • The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
    • Other Title (Name it in the Comments)

So, picked up Platinum #99 today (Metal Gear Solid 2)... those VR missions :'(

The question remains - What should the benchmark #100 be? I wanted it to be something that i truly love - but I already got the Dead Space trophy... 

It's down to:

Dead Nation (Vita) - Nearly Complete, just a little more farming.

Dungeon Defenders (PS3) - Long grind of a game that deserves some sort of recognition

GTA5 (PS3) - It's GTA, what more needs said.

Paladins (PS4) - Similar to Overwatch - but better [hides from hate about to be thrown at me]

Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - Resident Evil... Classic - even though 5 & 6 are Meh...

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (PS3) - Fairly close to being done... long RPG.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - Naughtydog... what more needs said. - I haven't started this one yet but am thinking about starting it up and finishing for #100...

What do ya'll think? (Not limited to this list of course - but I'm not going out of my way to purchase a game I don't own for this.)

Congrats on #99 and good luck with #100. I voted The Last of Us PS4 :)

I am going for #10 this weekend and it will be Uncharted 4. Finally getting round to getting the Platinum for it. 

Edited by SolidJD

17 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

I was trolling harder than the guys who suggested Super Meat Boy or Orc Slayer, IMO. From almost scratch (in terms of guitar ability) it took me 17 months to plat that game. I wasn't trying to show off! xD 

Oh, my posting of Super Meat Boy was not trolling at all, it was very much serious business and I'd applaud @SwampGas if they'd actually do it ? Super Meat Boy would deserve a milestone position, awesome game and I have respect for everyone who has the patience to grind until they've got this game mastered enough for the platinum.

The Last Of Us is getting a huge number of votes, but I would not suggest that myself because SwampGas has already obtained the platinum in the PS3 version. Why do a double dip as a milestone (unless it just happens to work out like that, like how I got the AC II PS4 platinum as milestone platinum #30 simply because I was at 29 platinums when I bought the collection) when there's enough cool games out there you have not played yet?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Oh, my posting of Super Meat Boy was not trolling at all, it was very much serious business and I'd applaud @SwampGas if they'd actually do it 1f642.png Super Meat Boy would deserve a milestone position, awesome game and I have respect for everyone who has the patience to grind until they've got this game mastered enough for the platinum.

The Last Of Us is getting a huge number of votes, but I would not suggest that myself because SwampGas has already obtained the platinum in the PS3 version. Why do a double dip as a milestone (unless it just happens to work out like that, like how I got the AC II PS4 platinum as milestone platinum #30 simply because I was at 29 platinums when I bought the collection) when there's enough cool games out there you have not played yet?

I actually agree with this point about you already having a TLoU Plat on PS3... Why not go for a new game completely... PREY is out next week. 

Go for that as your Platinum maybe? 

• Like 1