PS Plus May IGC

filplacido

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/04/26/alienation-and-tales-from-the-borderlands-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-may/

EU YouTube video: 

NA YouTube video: 

(Thanks Babsimabuse)

Edited by BlindMango
Requested for me to fix video embeds
  • Like 2

Already played Tales from the Borderlands on PS3, though I might pick up the PS4 one so my choices will be in place should there be a season 2 (I think the trophy list is shared).

Port Royale 3 is exciting to me. I don't know what Blood Knights is. 

I don't know the other games, either.

Edited by starcrunch061

UGH. I just saw that Blood Knights comes from the studio who brought us Venetica, one of the worst games I've played. Oh well.

Just now, bpmotard said:

It's Abzu on NA and Alienation on EU, that's kind of sad since I wanted to play Abzu, oh well

Thanks for the clarification. I too wanted ABZU, but since I'm in the good ole US of A, I'm gonna get it! <dance, dance, dance>

Na apparently has abzu , wanted to try port royale, don't the others. Pity that they don't have a plat, it doesn't make a game more or less good but a platinum for me makes it more exciting to play

Edited by Lars
  • Like 1

Wait? I thought that NA and EU were supposed to be getting the same games each month these days? 

Still, happier with Alienation than I would have been with Abzu, so that's not a complaint. 

Unfortunately for me, I already have TftB... 5th month in a row I've already owned at least one of the PS4 games...

As per usual, I'll probably add the others to my library. Type:Rider might be worth a lark.  

• Like 1

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Well, now you've ruined the previous clarification. Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

Sorry, i already edited it. My mistake, wasn't based on any evidence my statement so i think we can safely say that NA will get abzu

• Like 1

Just now, Lars said:

Sorry, i already edited it. My mistake, wasn't based on any evidence my statement so i think we can safely say that NA will get abzu

LOL. I was just kidding around. xD

Getting back on topic, I'm pretty stoked this month. Two interesting games, with summer looming, is awesome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Just as annoying as the people who claim, each time, that Xbox has better free games are the people who claim, EACH TIME, that those comments are coming. It's like you guys have a "FIRST!" contest or something...

Hey, at least you got to be first with the complaining about the people who pre-empt the complainers! Awesome sauce! ;) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, now you've ruined the previous clarification. Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

Just as annoying as the people who claim, each time, that Xbox has better free games are the people who claim, EACH TIME, that those comments are coming. It's like you guys have a "FIRST!" contest or something...

Well err... no? I was just joking. That's quite rude man, oh well.

• Like 1

I'm in the small minority of people who loathed TFTB despite the source material being one of my favorite series of all time (but I've already platted it so my only complaint is that spent money on it and didn't wait until it showed up on IGC). I'll probably give Abzu a try since it seems to be more of a relaxing game. The others, I'll add to my library just in case.

Goddammit. The one month that PS+ decides to be different between regions again is the month where a game I've been interested in for a while is on the service. And that's the one game that's different.

...Oh well. Happy for the people across the pond I guess -_- Tales from the Borderlands is great though. I've already played it, but I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't.

• Like 2