When is Shadow Warrior 2

DividedByMankind

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 0:17 AM, DividedByMankind said:

When is Shadow Warrior 2 out? and is it coming on disc at all because i cant find it on Amazon or the norwegian game shop:( 

They finally gave a release date today, next Friday, the 19th: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/12/shadow-warrior-2-hits-ps4-on-may-19-blends-melee-and-ranged-combat/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, White_Key_86 said:

Is this game on the Australian psn store yet? I just checked & I can't see it. Is this just me?

It's not currently releasing in Australia, New Zealand, or Germany because they apparently didn't want to bother attempting to submit it to those rating boards. 

4 hours ago, Gage said:

It's not currently releasing in Australia, New Zealand, or Germany because they apparently didn't want to bother attempting to submit it to those rating boards. 

OK, thanks for the info. That's a bit of a shame though. I was really looking forward to this game

Fuck, really?

This thread shattered me.

Thread: It's not coming on disc.

Dylan: God damn it.

Thread: It is getting a limited run.

Dylan: God damn it, it's gonna be hard to come buy so I won't end up with it.

Thread: It's basically digital only now, and not coming out in Australia.

Dylan: God damn it, now I have to get US credit or import a copy at higher cost.

And then I was like, wait, I can change region on the Xbox super easy, guess I'll be getting it on there.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Fuck, really?

This thread shattered me.

Thread: It's not coming on disc.

Dylan: God damn it.

Thread: It is getting a limited run.

Dylan: God damn it, it's gonna be hard to come buy so I won't end up with it.

Thread: It's basically digital only now, and not coming out in Australia.

Dylan: God damn it, now I have to get US credit or import a copy at higher cost.

And then I was like, wait, I can change region on the Xbox super easy, guess I'll be getting it on there.

Other thing you could do if you want is buy it on the Canadian store. Most of the Aussies I know do that because the dollar is close enough buying cards online is nearly straight across, then most do the time prices are still cheaper on the Canadian store. 

7 hours ago, Gage said:

Other thing you could do if you want is buy it on the Canadian store. Most of the Aussies I know do that because the dollar is close enough buying cards online is nearly straight across, then most do the time prices are still cheaper on the Canadian store. 

I'll definitely look into that then

On 5/19/2017 at 7:22 PM, JohnnyNoToes said:

Looks like it's getting a limited physical release over at 

https://www.specialreservegames.com/

Thanks for the tip. For anyone interested the ps4 bundles are activated already to preorder.

40 + 5 shipping= $45 total (includes both games). Good luck getting a copy.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Dude, they've been sold out for days and that company will not make any more copies (it's their business motto for every limited release game they do). There are no more physical copies left to buy...

*EDIT: They had a glitch on their website and are currently still selling it. I just got the PS4 bundle for $45 (after shipping)!!! ?

Edited by BODYbuildngGAM3R

4 hours ago, BODYbuildngGAM3R said:

Dude, they've been sold out for days and that company will not make any more copies (it's their business motto for every limited release game they do). There are no more physical copies left to buy...

*EDIT: They had a glitch on their website and are currently still selling it. I just got the PS4 bundle for $45 (after shipping)!!! 1f435.png

There was NO glitch so I don't know how you can say they have been sold out for days. The game went up this morning 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

There was NO glitch so I don't know how you can say they have been sold out for days. The game went up this morning 

Exactly, it seems that this guy didn't know that the other versions were sold before. 

But the ps4 version had the Coming soon many days ago. I could get it last night and shared with the community here.

17 hours ago, BODYbuildngGAM3R said:

*EDIT: They had a glitch on their website and are currently still selling it. I just got the PS4 bundle for $45 (after shipping)!!! 1f435.png

I was talking about the ps4 limited physical edition.

That one was just released last night.

You're welcome.

5 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Exactly, it seems that this guy didn't know that the other versions were sold before. 

But the ps4 version had the Coming soon many days ago. I could get it last night and shared with the community here.

I was talking about the ps4 limited physical edition.

That one was just released last night.

You're welcome.

No, I'm fully aware of what I said (regarding the PS4 limited physical edition). Their website originally said "Sold Out" under ALL 4 special physical copies of Shadow Warrior 2 orders (including the PS4 one). After refreshing the page the other night, I saw it had suddenly changed and that they were taking orders again. That's when I ordered. 

5 hours ago, BODYbuildngGAM3R said:

No, I'm fully aware of what I said (regarding the PS4 limited physical edition). Their website originally said "Sold Out" under ALL 4 special physical copies of Shadow Warrior 2 orders (including the PS4 one). After refreshing the page the other night, I saw it had suddenly changed and that they were taking orders again. That's when I ordered. 

Hmm, I guess you were on pc. On the mobile version there was a banner: Limited ps4 version coming soon. Stayed tune.

That's why i started to refresh the page constantly and the sign still was there.

Then (on Tuesday ) I remembered that i hadn't an account, so I registered.

Then (being on pc) I noticed the four options, all with Sold out. Which mean the web designer just created the option for ps4, and was waiting green light to changes the button to Preorder. 

That same Tuesday night, i checked mobile version again, the Stay tuned banner was still there.

About midnight the Preorder was finally activated on pc.

I bought my ps4 version. After about an hour the mobile version finally updated and still now has the Preorder interface. The previous Stay tune banner is gone.

• 2 months later...