Injustice 2: First 3 DLC characters revealed

Stargazer2600

9 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Game isn't even out and they're already locking characters behind DLC. That's just perfect. 

When was the last time you bought a fighting game? The genre has been doing that for the past 7 years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I'm aware of that. That doesn't make it right. 

Nothing I said insinuated that. Just that it is common practice now and sadly it should be expected. There are of course negatives and positives of doing it this way. 

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Unless of course next MK game, we get some DC characters as guest fighters there.

That would be cool but I am pretty sure DC and WB are very weary of putting any DC characters in a hyper-violent game like MK. We all saw how MK vs DC Universe turned out in that regard. They are much better games when they are separate.

Edited by skateak

1 minute ago, skateak said:

That would be cool but I am pretty sure DC and WB are very weary of putting any DC characters in a hyper-violent game like MK.

Yeah I know, I just wish it could be done both ways, since I myself am not a big fan of seeing MK characters in Injustice.  I mean I wasn't a big fan of having Scorpion in the first game (but I did like the other DLC characters, especially Lobo and Zatanna).

But again, so glad Starfire is in the game now, can't wait for when she's released to see her dialogue with Cyborg in particular.

• Like 1

It looks like there might be when more MK people coming based on the trailer. One of the silhouettes to the right looks like it could be Raiden or Kung Lao. Most likely Raiden.

Edited by skateak

I guess Ed Boon couldn't wait at least a year to put in an MK character. I mean I'm down for a guest character once in a while to spice things up but it feels like that's the main focus with MK and now probably Injustice. Sub-Zero is cool though at least.

Edit: I didn't mean for that to be a pun.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

can't say that I'm too impressed, the shadows behind them look like Raiden is deff in one DLC and Black Manta, and while I like both of them I think there are better characters that should've came in the game, Constantin, Beast Boy and Spawn are one of the most requested but none of them look like the silhouettes and I have no clue what the girl might be...all in all I'm slightly disappointed and I think I'll wait for complete edition 

8 minutes ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

can't say that I'm too impressed, the shadows behind them look like Raiden is deff in one DLC and Black Manta, and while I like both of them I think there are better characters that should've came in the game, Constantin, Beast Boy and Spawn are one of the most requested but none of them look like the silhouettes and I have no clue what the girl might be...all in all I'm slightly disappointed and I think I'll wait for complete edition 

personally, I was hoping for spawn, hellboy and maybe constantine

if they had those 3, it could very well be a huge selling point for me

Edited by Stargazer2600

Looking forward to Red Hood, but I don't care much for Sub-Zero or Starfire. I really hope Raiden isn't also coming on as DLC. If they were going to add another MK character I would have preferred Shao Kahn considering he wasn't been playable in MKX or even MK9 and he seems like the perfect fit for a game like Injustice.