(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

The order of my games is right when browsing PSN, but on PSNprofiles the order is incorrect. On Vita, one thing that worked for me was to refresh my trophies after earning a new trophy from an old game and syncing my trophies after that. However the refresh option is not always available. 

17 hours ago, Shaun said:

So I come back to the PC after having been bedridden for over a week and find I have two hidden trophies that I have never hidden myself and no clue which trophies PSN Profiles thinks are hidden.

Scratch that, I just looked through my PS4 games and noticed I had BroForce and Dead Star hidden since originally I wasn't going to play them but I have since then started to play them and earned a trophy on each (can't play Dead Star beyond the tutorial due to the servers having been shutdown) so my issue has nothing to do with the current PSN issue.

I just need to earn a trophy in something for PSN Profiles to pick those two games up as not being hidden.

Edited by Shaun

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

The order of my games is right when browsing PSN, but on PSNprofiles the order is incorrect. On Vita, one thing that worked for me was to refresh my trophies after earning a new trophy from an old game and syncing my trophies after that. However the refresh option is not always available. 

Hm,here i see you have same problem

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/#

From playstation,yeah,trophy updating. but if problem game down in the list,you need a loooong wait)

And when its move to the top,next time you need to wait again)

Having the same issue with the trophies being out of order. Recent played games are out of order, and have tried fixing it by loading a new game on the PS4 and getting a new trophy, but no luck.

When I refresh my Vita trophies via PSN & vita system, the first games that pop up are the three Rugby World Cup 2015 stacks.

Thinking of formatting my Vita, probably have too many trophies saved to the profile and vita system.

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

Dark Souls III from April 2016 moved up in between games from April 2017

It used to move up and down my list on PSN when these problems first started, but it seems to be stuck firmly in place now

If you played the game it will bump it, the date shown on the list is just the last trophy date, not when PSN says it was last updated.

6 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

If you played the game it will bump it, the date shown on the list is just the last trophy date, not when PSN says it was last updated.

Are you sure? I've never had a completed game move up and down on my trophy list before, and it only started when trophy sites had trouble thinking games were hidden a few weeks ago

Just now, Shadiochao said:

Are you sure? I've never had a completed game move up and down on my trophy list before, and it only started when trophy sites had trouble thinking games were hidden a few weeks ago

Well as this thread shows, Sony have screwed things up

4 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

It's putting them in the list correctly now, but it's still showing the incorrect game's image in trophy cards and profile headers. This can be shown by looking at my profile/cards.

4 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Is this due to the changes you made? Games used to bump only after earning a new trophy.