List of "doable" Games with Ultra Rare trophies

DynaVita

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

Oh wow! That guide is a godsend! I wanted to get all Tales' platinums and this one was the one I didn't want to do at all. Even Symphonia 1 I was okay with because its a good game, but Symphonia 2 is ass, so I wanted a guide of the type "here dumbshit, do all I say".

A note: the game sometimes doesn't register that you completed a skit. I literally crossed every one off, and am still one short. I don't know what causes this, but it's a real bitch.

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God- This is just a time-consuming grind that gets tedious because it's the same thing over and over. Getting all weapons takes a while because you need to upgrade them several levels, getting +99/-99 gear is annoying because certain enemies can knock away your equipment and turn it into onions/eat it, and getting all items is tedious due to RNG. But it doesn't take a lot of skill to hack away at this game. Hated this game.

Tales of Zestiria- Easy enough if you understand the equipment fusion system and use a guide for the collectibles. Some of the trophies are a bit grind-y, but none are that bad. You'll also need a solid understanding of the battle system to beat the final boss on the hardest mode (or play through the game 5 times). Loved this game, especially in conjunction with Berseria.

Edited by eigen-space

Disgaea 3: It's an ultra rare at 3.09%, but the guide says it's 80 hours and 6/10 difficulty. It's probably rare because it's not the best Disgaea game and the graphics are poor too, so it's not easy to persist with all the grinding Disgaea games are notorious for. I suspect Disgaea D2 and 5 are similar. 

Tales of Symphonia: Very long and needs 5 playthroughs, but very doable and easy enough to platinum. It just takes a lot of patience, especially with no scene skip functionality which would have probably made this ultra rare a very rare. 

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World: Long, I hated this game but the plat is an ultra rare so I suspect that I'm not the only one. It's a 5/10, but takes 100+ hours and is very cheesy.

Tales of Zestiria: Very doable and an easy platinum. Just a really rubbish game with lots of boring grinding. At least good games give motivation, but this game was too bad to continue after the story. 

Yakuza 0: It's a 7/10 and 140 hour, but I know my brother got the platinum so it must be doable. I've never played it myself, but I know Yakuza games are generally long plats

If you want some relatively quick and easy extremely rare trophies, planetside 2s gold medal trophies should only take about 10-30hours per trophy (very highly skill dependant) you only need 160 kills with 4 different weapons of a type, the trophies range from 0.0X% to 0.2X%.

Only reason i don't have them is because I'm playing semi casually, grinding out the extremely long BR100 trophy (and one of the rocket launchers i golded didn't count for the trophy, damn NSX Masamune ?)

Velocity 2X - I think the difficulty for this game is highly exaggerated. As a bit of a fast paced platformer it's nowhere near as difficult as Super Meat Boy. Still challenging, but not ultra difficult as a lot of people out there like to claim.

It sports over 10 ultra rare trophies. The hardest task will obviously be perfecting all 50 stages, because you need to break every piece of glass, kill all enemies, and rescue all the pods. I managed to get every trophy in just over three days.

The DLC packs are in fact more difficult than the base game, and for anyone who wishes to tackle this game I highly recommend getting a Vita for this, as the touch teleport makes things much easier.