SITE RULES FOR FLAGGING/BANNING

28 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I don't know if it'll help, it's just that he asked for proof and you said you'd only give it to Sony because of the personal information on it. You don't need to post your personal information along with it like you originally thought, so I don't think it'd hurt to edit that out and post the rest here.

You don't have to do it and it might not change anything anyway, I was just pointing out that you certainly weren't asked for your credit card information or anything of the sort.

How can I do this in technically? I'm sitting right here with my E-Mail and I can't edit my name out for example cause my name appears in my E-Mail adress. I live in germany. I can present the way you have to go to get your PS 3 repaired, the office/adress from the place where you have to sent in your PS 3. Should I print the Mail and painted all privat data, make a picture and load up here? I have no clue how to do that without telling everyone my real name and some more. :/

I have the original Lieferschein (delievery note) don't know the english word for that but to proof that this is mine, I have to present the date with my signature on the end of the paper. Maybe you don't know how papers look if you have to sent in the PS 3 or PS 4 for repairing but it isn't easy to edit all out and proof something. It is needed that people see the date but of course not my signature for example. The Post people comes to your adress, got the PS 3 and brings a new one back to your adress. So the delievery paper is the real proof instead of the E-Mail cause you only offer your information to the office in the E-Mail. The office name in germany where all people have to sent in broken PS 3/ PS 4 are: https://hardware.support.eu.playstation.com/de_DE#/

TVS Repair & Logistic GmbH

Böblinger Strasse 74

71065 Sindelfingen

Öffnungszeiten Hotline: Montag bis Freitag von 8.00 bis 17.00 Uhr

Telefon: 07031/2851-100

Fax: 07031/2851-199

[email protected]

www.tvs-repair.de

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

On 5/20/2017 at 0:53 AM, A12 said:

The "Rules" are posted. You have to meet criteria to flag someone.
What is the problem here?

Where?  They're not easily available in the open. 

ad110a2e2b0a475db86224287953b855.png

I don't see a "Rules" button to click. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 4

The rules are in the forum and not easy to find. The point of this whole post was that EVERYONE not just the users that visit the forum see this and that everyone should be forced to check a box or something to verify they have read the rules. I know not everyone will read them but at least they're there then. 

• Like 3

On 2017-5-19 at 3:27 AM, BlindMango said:

Okay it's not done! However here's what I have so far :P Feel free to offer ways to improve/change wording, add to it, etc. I'll get back to it when I can and improve with your recommendations!

There's a slight flaw I dislike, you can use cross save, which is using your save to pop trophies in a impossible time frame (Sound Shapes). But you can't do it if the game doesn't have a cross save feature? That's ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

There's a slight flaw I dislike, you can use cross save, which is using your save to pop trophies in a impossible time frame (Sound Shapes). But you can't do it if the game doesn't have a cross save feature? That's ridiculous.

Well take that up with Sony as that is there rule. They only put that feature in for 3 games (Sound Shapes, Sly 4 and Motor Storm RC) so that is the games it works for.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well take that up with Sony as that is there rule. They only put that feature in for 3 games (Sound Shapes, Sly 4 and Motor Storm RC) so that is the games it works for.

Other games such as Borderlands 2 & The Pre-Sequel, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls also have it and GTA V for PS4 had online character transfer (has been removed).

10 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

Because the game allows it, it's not breaking any rules to use it to your advantage and get trophies. If the developers didn't want people getting trophies on a cloud save that they use then they wouldn't allow the trophies to unlock. Using your own save after deleting your user on PS3 isn't a good excuse because there's often not any evidence to support those claims because of how frequently people decide to hack trophies with save data they find online. 

Edited by Ms Serzilla
  • Like 1