1.04 is live, 40+ new trophies

SiC

1 hour ago, ipot_04 said:

Does anyone know if the paid DLC trophies unlock for someone who hasn't purchased them?

Since you can join paid DLC jobs as long as the host has it.

Not sure about the map dlcs but I've unlocked two of the butcher bbq trophies without owning it. Both require setting enemies on fire.

Not sure about the map dlcs but I've unlocked two of the butcher bbq trophies without owning it. Both require setting enemies on fire.

How did you even put them on fire without the DLCs?

22 minutes ago, Gamer19_95 said:

Completed all non dlc heists on hard but i didn't get the trophy, so if you didn't do the pro jobs before they removed them, they're unattainable unless they bother to fix it. 

If you're talking about the difficulty-related trophies, you need to do every single job in that difficulty except for the paid DLCs and the Lab Rats job.

Though this already happened when the game first got patched last year.

Edited by ipot_04

22 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

If you're talking about the difficulty-related trophies, you need to do every single job in that difficulty except for the paid DLCs and the Lab Rats job.

I threw dynamite in Undercover for set 10 enemies on fire, not sure if I blew up a barrel or something. The other was with the car on goat heist but I don't know what happened there either. 

29 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

I did every non dlc heist on hard and didn't get the trophy, the trophy description still includes pro jobs, which have been taken out.

1 hour ago, Gamer19_95 said:

I did every non dlc heist on hard and didn't get the trophy, the trophy description still includes pro jobs, which have been taken out.

Well this sucks. I did see people have unlocked them though sense the update. There is even a player that stacked Hard and Very Hard difficulty trophies at the same time. That wasn't possible before. 

Edited by ZachSmoke

2 hours ago, Gamer19_95 said:

Completed all non dlc heists on hard but i didn't get the trophy, so if you didn't do the pro jobs before they removed them, they're unless they bother to fix it. 

12 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

Well this sucks. I did see people have unlocked them though sense the update. There is even a player that stacked Hard and Very Hard difficulty trophies at the same time. That wasn't possible before. 

Damn, i really hope they do fix it if its broken and unattainable.

Well thats a sign of hope. ?

18 minutes ago, Kam4e2r0n said:

Damn, i really hope they do fix it if its broken and unattainable.

Well thats a sign of hope. 1f914.png

Alright this is strange. I just messaged "Kitboy" on PSN. This player stacked Overkill, Very Hard, and Hard difficulty trophies all at the same time. He told me the first heist he did after the new update hit was The Diamond on the new difficulty "One Down" and was awarded all those trophies after completing it. He didn't get the DW trophy though. 

Edited by ZachSmoke

You can always just join someone with the paid DLCs and still get job-related paid DLC trophies.

The only things you can't get are the ones that involves the DLC weapons.

2 hours ago, Mizztec said:

I won't be getting dlc for this game I could careless about dlc trophies after I finished everything on deathwish that was more then enough for me :P

When people say they don't care but they cared enough to comment on it, right. :P

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ipot_04 said:

When people say they don't care but they cared enough to comment on it, right. :P

I  don't see anything wrong with it nothing on this site says I cant comment on topics it is my opinion I don't feel the need to pay extra money on a game I already beat and platted :) 

I retained my 100% for this and I have to say it's very enjoyable to play it with friends who know what they're doing. But if you aren't Infamy 25 yet then you're in for a ride, me and my friends all got Infamy 25 together when Overkill made their video showing that they were going to do a console update, in that video they showed a DLC trophy pack for Infamy 2.0 and before it was a trophy on PS4 it was an achievement on PC to get infamy 25 so we assumed correctly before the DLC came. This DLC will take 100+ hours for people who never did infamy 25 and I'd say Goat Simulator is the most difficult heist on the game currently because it's in a very open area in Day 1 and Day 2 has the thugs that can down you quickly but overall I think the DLC took me 10-15 hours to do when I could play co-op with people. I'm now going to be done with this game until new DLC comes out, but good luck to anyone else that still needs it. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ipot_04 said:

Does anyone know here if you should join at the lobby or from the start in order for the Deathwish DLC trophies to pop or can I just drop in the middle of the game and still get the Deathwish DLC trophies?

You have to join before it starts or it doesn't count. 

Si prega, vieni sbloccato "Trofeo EQUIPAGGIO commando"? Grazie

siamo Registrazione molte Volte questo Heist.

Dobbiamo trovare il caveau 4 corretta 6?

EDIT:
We unlocked it :)
I confirm that you need to try 4 caveau full/correct of 6

Edited by Spide29