Artifex Mundi community thread

Artifex_Mundi

I'm a fan of these games - I have played them on ipad until recently, but ended up switching to PS4 since I might as well get trophies for them ;).

There are plenty of games people play purely for easy trophies that have little enjoyment - Artifex Mundi games are defined not in that camp though. They are easy platinums, but they are also great fun, well made puzzle adventures.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'm a fan of these games - I have played them on ipad until recently, but ended up switching to PS4 since I might as well get trophies for them ;).

There are plenty of games people play purely for easy trophies that have little enjoyment - Artifex Mundi games are defined not in that camp though. They are easy platinums, but they are also great fun, well made puzzle adventures.

Thank you Bloodmoney! ;) Next one is coming really soon, so stay tuned. ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

Win a UNIQUE PS4 Controller!

9700f79c59339722937c4137633db496c2316268

Join our contest for your chance to win this unique, one of a kind wireless PlayStation 4 Controller! ;) You have time until Sept 27th - good luck! :)

ARTIFEX MUNDI FORUM CONTEST - ENTER HERE:
➡️ bit.ly/2uUNLYY

Oh boy, that is one of the better custom PS4 controllers I have seen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan is coming to PlayStation 4 on August 29th

Titled_Hero_Art.png

The game is the second installment of Grim Legends -  an adventure game by Artifex Mundi. Song of the Dark Swan is loosely based on the classic tale by the Brothers Grimm, “The Six Swans”.

In the game, you play a famous healer who is summoned to Eagle Castle to uncover the reason behind the young Queen’s mysterious illness. Instantly plunged into the maelstrom of court intrigue and black magic, the protagonist soon realizes that her task is much more dangerous than she expected.

Excited? :) 

Sweet cannot wait, now we just need to know when we will be getting Eventide 2 :D 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan is coming to PlayStation 4 on August 29th

Titled_Hero_Art.png

The game is the second installment of Grim Legends -  an adventure game by Artifex Mundi. Song of the Dark Swan is loosely based on the classic tale by the Brothers Grimm, “The Six Swans”.

In the game, you play a famous healer who is summoned to Eagle Castle to uncover the reason behind the young Queen’s mysterious illness. Instantly plunged into the maelstrom of court intrigue and black magic, the protagonist soon realizes that her task is much more dangerous than she expected.

Excited? :) 

Oh! Hell yes! Colour me VERY EXCITED! ? I have all your games! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

You've asked, we've listened! :) 

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror is coming to PlayStation 4 on September 26th! :) 

Console players will finally have the chance to meet true heroes of Slavic folklore – the sorcerer Twardowski and the highwayman Janosik. Sorcerer's Mirror features a botanist named Mary, whose niece Jenny has been kidnapped by the sorcerer Twardowski whilst on a hiking trip. Her search for Jenny leads through primeval forests, steep mountain paths and ruins full of magic and extraordinary creatures straight from Slavic folklore.

eventide2.jpg

Sweet, cannot wait 100% getting it :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

You've asked, we've listened! :) 

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror is coming to PlayStation 4 on September 26th! :) 

Console players will finally have the chance to meet true heroes of Slavic folklore – the sorcerer Twardowski and the highwayman Janosik. Sorcerer's Mirror features a botanist named Mary, whose niece Jenny has been kidnapped by the sorcerer Twardowski whilst on a hiking trip. Her search for Jenny leads through primeval forests, steep mountain paths and ruins full of magic and extraordinary creatures straight from Slavic folklore.

eventide2.jpg

Colour me interested DAY ONE BUY! Keep em coming. I love your games!