PSNP Weeblympics

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

El Shaddai is expensive in your region? I bought that game for nine bucks, new, in NA.

It's more like non-existent.. new or used.. so it would be a pain to get (I could get it from ebay for a minimum of 15€), and I do not want to deal with the mail company or customs for a bit, since I just had anannoying experience with both (my copy of Shining Resonance took 1 week and half to get from Japan to Portugal and over a month to go from the customs tomy house..).

If I eventually find a copy of El Shaddai, at a decent price, I will add it again (plus as I said, I'm spending way to much money on games, since this is the 3rd or 4th month in a row that I'm spending over 150€ in games each month (I had a plannedgaming budget of 60-100€ per month as max, with only Persona 5 and Tekken 7 collectors editions as exception.. but I'm being way to impulsive for my  good..).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I've put more money on my account to buy a few games from the Big In Japan Sale and I've finally decided on a list so here it is.

Spoiler

Catherine

L51db2a.png

Tales Of Symphonia

L5a2f56.png

Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World

Ld0d937.png

Tales Of Zestiria

L744f54.png

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

L286cd2.png

Shadow Of The Colossus

L86eeaa.png

The Evil Within

L7e7287.png

Omega Quintet

L3d2947.png

Grand Kingdom

L3dd000.png

Exist Archive

L96560a.png

Samurai Warriors 4

L622d66.png

Attack On Titan: Wings Of Freedom

L0ab088.png

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

L271166.png

Star Ocean 5: Integrity And Faithlessness

Lc23567.png

Yakuza 0

Lf6df71.png

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

L3c2bea.png

Bladestorm: Nightmare

L0c725a.png

Anima: Gate Of Memories

L1a70b7.png

Assault Suit Leynos

L9fbe9e.png

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Lbb4fd0.png

Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 1

I haven't touched any of the games on my list and for good reason - I am participating in the Alphabet Challenge on (URL not allowed) and am earning random trophies to get the list filled. I am currently up to R(will get S once I boot up Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix) and plan on going up to X(I am going to buy World to the West soon once I get the money to get the Xinu's Neglect trophy) and then go from there. The last three trophies - X, Y and Z - are going to be the hardest to find.

If you are interested, it's a challenge where you have a month to earn 26 trophies alphabetically. They keep track of what you earned. My list so far is on this link. After that, I'll be focusing on Sly and Sly 2 to get those two platinums and then I'll get crackin'. ;)

2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Uhh just curious but why does it show the icon of the ps vita disgaea 3 on my game list?

Also it looks like the pictures for the silver gold and plat medals are down.

Oops that's my bad. There's like a lot of them mixed up but once people do put them in there profile, I'll link the actual games to it. 

Yeah, Tsun tsun deleted them. For suspense =P

• Like 2

I already owned Tales Of Zestiria/Symphonia/Symphonia:DotNW, Catherine, Shadow Of The Colossus, The Evil Within and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and I've gone on a wee spending spree on the Big In Japan sale to add to my owned list.

Spoiler

5Zc7565.png

Would it also be worth putting a countdown timer till the event ends (Olympics start)? @Hertz

Alas, I am sorely underfunded so I can't buy any new games for a while, but I will be getting Zodiac Age once I get the money(my parents will pay me for house-sitting later this month, gives me some time to work on FFXIV and Dark Cloud 2 instead of wasting time with WIzard101 xD).

Games I have on my list so far:

• Dark Cloud 2
  • FFXIV

And that's about it.

Edited by MidnightCJ

Oh nice work at the new emblems/awards. Didn't see them. And seeing an Himoutu-reference is always nice. Can't wait for Season 2. :D

*sees emblem for 5th plat*

Nishikino-Maki-3-love-live-school-idol-p

Okay, I will take that compliment back...

On 14.7.2017 at 7:43 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

It's more like non-existent.. new or used.. so it would be a pain to get (I could get it from ebay for a minimum of 15€), and I do not want to deal with the mail company or customs for a bit, since I just had anannoying experience with both (my copy of Shining Resonance took 1 week and half to get from Japan to Portugal and over a month to go from the customs tomy house..).

That's interesting to hear. Here you can get it for  5 to 10 EUR (shipping already included). And customs can be a PITA sometimes. I also had the experience with some orders that they went from Japan to Germany in two or three days and then I had to wait 2 weeks until the order left customs office. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Oh nice work at the new emblems/awards. Didn't see them. And seeing an Himoutu-reference is always nice. Can't wait for Season 2. :D

*sees emblem for 5th plat*

Nishikino-Maki-3-love-live-school-idol-p

Okay, I will take that compliment back...

As much as I want Maki-chan, the tsun tsun artist wants Honoka, so no =P

• Like 2

On 7/14/2017 at 1:43 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

If I eventually find a copy of El Shaddai, at a decent price, I will add it again (plus as I said, I'm spending way to much money on games, since this is the 3rd or 4th month in a row that I'm spending over 150€ in games each month (I had a plannedgaming budget of 60-100€ per month as max, with only Persona 5 and Tekken 7 collectors editions as exception.. but I'm being way to impulsive for my  good..).

Most EB Games still have one copy on the shelf in my area.  Still at $49.99, the sticker looking ancient and worn.

Is the intent to keep all the medals with a bronze tint to them?  I would have thought that they would change slightly to silver, gold, platinum at various points in the rise to reflect the olympic motif.  NVM: I learned to read a little better in the last few moments and realized what was being stated so clearly....

Edited by Kevvik

20 minutes ago, Hertz said:

As much as I want Maki-chan, the tsun tsun artist wants Honoka, so no =P

It's acceptable, I guess. I like Honoka, but Maki is best girl by far. At least that medal will motivate me to reach my personal minimum goal.

Now excuse me, I have to check eBay for some of the games. :P  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tora Chan said:

You're right it isn't an UR, I completely overlooked that. My apologies all

That's ok, I completely overlooked it and had it on your list for about a half hour before Hertz pointed out what game it actually was :lol:.

• Like 1

Yeah I've been wanting to enter, but most stuff I've been looking at fails the UR requirement haha...

This is what I've been able to come up with, though White Day and Tokyo Xanadu aren't available here (Europe) yet... Started a couple of the games, but not to 30% yet... :3

1. Catherine
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
  3. Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
  4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  5. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires
  6. Earth Defense Force 2 Invaders From Planet Space
  7. Earth Defense force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
  8. Muramasa Rebirth
  9. Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics
  10. Resident Evil Revelations 2
  11. Samurai Warriors 4 II
  12. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
  13. Tokyo Xanadu
  14. Umbrella Corps :absolutely disgusting:
  15. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni
  16. White Day
  17. Yakuza 0
  18. Yakuza 3
  19. Yakuza 4
  20. Yakuza Dead Souls

No idea how feasible this list is for me, but will be interesting to see, for me anyway :P Concentrating on Muramasa atm...

Edited by MachoLucha