Trophy Thoughts

Dwightsarmy14

9 hours ago, xB_SQRTSx said:

Story driven puzzle game made by a husband and wife. Should be right at home on the Vita. Looks fun in the trailers too! 

Definitely going to get it for the VITA. Not everyday a game is made by Husband and Wife. Looks like a relaxing game and a break from the tense games

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The story path just after the rock mountain monster with the underwater Jaws beast glitched out for me twice and crashed the game.  The first time was after the beast spit out the "flower", the game suddenly wouldn't except any inputs and I had to restart.  Luckily the "Poor Beastie" trophy had already just popped.  The second time I tried the game got stuck in an infinite loop glitch while the beast was chomping on the "flower" while I held R2.  Again, all inputs were locked out and game was unplayable.  HOWEVER, I did get the platinum without ever finishing this storyline, which I believe means you don't have to have every book appear on the shelf back at home base (I assumed you did).  I got the Plat with only 11/12 books.  Cutting out the rather lengthy end sequences would save a HUGE chunk of time, probably 45+ minutes.  Judging by good old LucasDiasC's fastest 100% time thus far, he obviously figured this trick out.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Narniak said:

The story path just after the rock mountain monster with the underwater Jaws beast glitched out for me twice and crashed the game.  The first time was after the beast spit out the "flower", the game suddenly wouldn't except any inputs and I had to restart.  Luckily the "Poor Beastie" trophy had already just popped.  The second time I tried the game got stuck in an infinite loop glitch while the beast was chomping on the "flower" while I held R2.  Again, all inputs were locked out and game was unplayable.  HOWEVER, I did get the platinum without ever finishing this storyline, which I believe means you don't have to have every book appear on the shelf back at home base (I assumed you did).  I got the Plat with only 11/12 books.  Cutting out the rather lengthy end sequences would save a HUGE chunk of time, probably 45+ minutes.  Judging by good old LucasDiasC's fastest 100% time thus far, he obviously figured this trick out.

Yeah, I figured out that any trophies were tied to completing the shelf, so when the last trophy of each storyline popped, I went back to the island, this saves a huge amount of time. I actually finished two endings, and then started doing this, my time can easily be beaten with that in mind

Edited by LucasDiasC

• 1 year later...

very easy platinum, however i dont know why peopole are talking that this is great game? its not bad, its just... there is nothing in this game. i liked Journey, flower, Unfinished Swan and some other "little games". They have great story or been deep. But this? This is just... easy platinum nothing more - at least for me.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, A_KlR_A said:

very easy platinum, however i dont know why peopole are talking that this is great game? its not bad, its just... there is nothing in this game. i liked Journey, flower, Unfinished Swan and some other "little games". They have great story or been deep. But this? This is just... easy platinum nothing more - at least for me.

I know right? It was an okay game, but little more than just an easy plat. I wish there was a little more to the story

• Like 1

After your first playthrough of the game, you will be able to exit back to your ship after the final trophy in each section unlocks. Doing so will cut down your completion time a decent amount. 

Thank you to Walt the Dog for this information.

Edited by Paradigmatica
  • Like 1