Long time player, short time member.

johnsonbat

Hi all,

Only found this site a couple of weeks ago, crazy I know considering it's obvious awesomeness . Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself. Always up for a boost so drop me a line if you want to whether I have the trophies or not, happy to help. Cheers, see you out there.

Hi all,

Only found this site a couple of weeks ago, crazy I know considering it's obvious awesomeness . Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself. Always up for a boost so drop me a line if you want to whether I have the trophies or not, happy to help. Cheers, see you out there.

Welcome to PSNP, nice to see to a fellow kiwi. Some nice plats you have there.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Welcome aboard!!!

I only join last year November... This site is awesome especially the gaming session, you can create a boosting or co-op with other gamer.

Edited by foot_ball_nut
  • Like 1

Welcome! :]

What games are you trying to play? I'm going at PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale and Battlefield 3.

Thanks and good question. Currently I'm trying to work my way through my back log of 50+ games which include MW3, COD Black Ops, The Saboteur, Far Cry 3 etc all of which I've started. I also have Battlefield 3 which I haven't even looked at yet but if you want to boost then I'm all in. Cheers.