Trophy thoughts?

DF007gamer

Looking at the trophy list is seems like all trophies lock through story progression. Looks like my type of indie game.

Doesn't look hard and seems relaxing gameplay to me. Has anybody played it on steam?.

Will get it from the EU store. Also can't find it on the NA store. Just incase it gets a separate trophy list;)

Edited by DF007gamer

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

Haven't played it yet but from what I've read / seen I can say that most of the trophies are misable. But if you know what to do, it looks like you can get the Platinum trophy in 1-2 hours.

I'm not sure if it will get an additional stack. Maybe it will be released in the NA store later today.

Hopefully it's an enjoyable one......thanks bud

38 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

You're welcome!

If you like platformer, you'll have fun for sure. For me it will be a nightmare. :P

Thing is I like games like this between AAA games and it's a nice break from trophy hunting if its just story related trophies. 

You have some nice plats so it should be a "little nightmare":lol:

• Like 1

Well, as soon as I get some money(I spent my grocery check for Miitopia :P) I will check this one out. I know people call me a trophy whore but it's nice to have a game with a short trophy list that doesn't require any B.S., gives a nice break from all the LEGO games and harder stuff. ;)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Well, as soon as I get some money(I spent my grocery check for Miitopia :P) I will check this one out. I know people call me a trophy whore but it's nice to have a game with a short trophy list that doesn't require any B.S., gives a nice break from all the LEGO games and harder stuff. ;)

Same here. I like to vary my pace between games with trophies concerned.

22 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Took the plat in around 3 hours, really enjoyed it 263a.png

Awesome:yay:

Any missable trophies or can I just enjoy the game without worries

7 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Same here. I like to vary my pace between games with trophies concerned.

Awesome:yay:

Any missable trophies or can I just enjoy the game without worries

Thanks ma dude ? There are a few missable but they are not that hard to find. There are not that much to explore, just play slow and have fun ?

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

I did it in 2 hours plus because I had dinner between and had to fetch my kid at his friends house. Would have taken about 1 + to do it. 

Yeah took me 2 hours to finish also, i had to pick my wife up from work and then have dinner, otherwise it would of been a 1 hour platinum.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

It would probably be a good choice for beginners to the puzzle-platformer genre. Anyone familiar with games like Limbo should be able to finish this in around an hour. While the weighty jumping can get you killed in the sections with tight timing, it's simple stuff nonetheless. Was enjoyable enough for a dollar.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the game was pretty fun! Nice little platformer without anything too mind numbing. Trophies were generally straight forward. I did look up one trophy after missing it through two playthroughs but I think I would have figured it out eventually ?