EA & Digital Only Sale (EU)

Vergil

PS4

PS3

Digital Zone

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/09/20/new-playstation-store-discounts-start-today-on-battlefield-1-overwatch-superhot-more/

• Like 4

Personally I think it's a piss poor sale this time around. I'm fairly certain that at least half of these games have been on sale in the past two or three months.

There are so many games on the store, yet they constantly seem to put up the same stuff.

I'll only be getting Darkest Dungeon. I do however recommend The Sexy Brutale, as that game is fantastic and would be worth even full price.

• Like 2

More of the same that was on sales before and not too long ago . EA & Ubisoft sales are constantly being active on PSN . I just want other games that rarely or never went on sale to  be put on sale like Eiyuu Senki The World Conquest , that digital only release no West has been 39.99 euros ever since it was on PStore like 2013/2014 and never seen it on sale .

16 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

More of the same that was on sales before and not too long ago . EA & Ubisoft sales are constantly being active on PSN . I just want other games that rarely or never went on sale to  be put on sale like Eiyuu Senki The World Conquest , that digital only release no West has been 39.99 euros ever since it was on PStore like 2013/2014 and never seen it on sale .

Same here, I've been waiting for that game to go on sale too. Besides that, I'm hoping the DLC for Muramasa Rebirth goes on sale soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

My thoughts exactly. Been waiting since release for a discount on Eiyuu Senki.

The sale has nothing of interest for me.