Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thingy

Cobby

Hi ..

So Trophy Thoughts ... Obligatory Capital Letters And Stuff.

Questions ???????

Hi :)

SONICHUUUUU IS BAEE!!! GONNA BE EPIC GAME, GOOD TROPHIEZ TOOO!! <3:wub: 

Edited by Heath Legend
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Heath Legend said:

Hi ..

So Trophy Thoughts ... Obligatory Capital Letters And Stuff.

Questions ???????

Hi :)

What a fraud, you're no sonic fanboy. Where's your Hedgehog Persona? Just leave the internet and never come back

Regarding the trophy list, The tiles seem a bit boring compared to Sonic Generations

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

What a fraud, you're no sonic fanboy. Where's your Hedgehog Persona? Just leave the internet and never come back

Regarding the trophy list, The tiles seem a bit boring compared to Sonic Generations

7009869589.jpg

How dare ruu disgrace my luv for sonichu :( 

• Like 2

It seems hard of buying it just for the fact that it has custom heroes, a.k.a. Sonic OCs. I’m a old Sonic lover since the Genesis era but I have lost faith on the franchise since a decade ago after the spawn of 3D games.

I still believe that, while Sega got a good idea, it was also a BAD idea because of the well-known cancerous Sonic fandom. The internet and deviantART will go wild when the game comes out! :awesome:

Trophy-wise, it seems good that we make us do everything. It all depends if some of them will be difficult to achieve. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I still believe that, while Sega got a good idea, it was also a BAD idea because of the well-known cancerous Sonic fandom. The internet and deviantART will go wild when the game comes out! :awesome:

I think its a bit harsh to label an entire fandom as Cancerous. If deviantart and the like enjoy the OC character then so be it, they would have payed for the game presumbly. People should just be able to enjoy what they want to enjoy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XShadowYakuzaX said:

I think its a bit harsh to label an entire fandom as Cancerous. If deviantart and the like enjoy the OC character then so be it, they would have payed for the game presumbly. People should just be able to enjoy what they want to enjoy.

I admit I was satirical. Of course, everyone should be able to enjoy what they want to, it’s just that I don’t have a good view on fandoms in general so I enjoy of tackling on fandoms’ flaws without being mean. :P

Let’s see the bright side of it: I don’t target any individual person.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

Looks like a lot of annoying collectables. The red star rings in Generations alone were bad enough, we now have numbered rings and silver medals.

Rest of the list looks pretty standard. Challenges, collecting loads of rings etc.

The dressing room one feels out of place in a Sonic game though =P

23 hours ago, Heath Legend said:

You can't tell me that pretty much everyone's second avatar isn't gonna be Sonichu or Coldsteel lmao.

Looks like a fine enough list, a little collectible heavy though. I'm assuming daily challenges require an internet connection, so better get those done quickly just in case of a server closure D;

• Like 1

Looks simple seems to have more online trophies than Sonic Generations, i get to make my own character one trophies show need to make two so i'll make what ever comes to mind for the first and maybe Coldsteel the Hedgeheg for the second, but defiantly not taking a liking to the main thumbnail cover art for the trophy list other that everything is alright, whatever the next sonic game is (maybe Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing 3) the trophy list will as equally easy as this list.

3 years was worth the wait.:highfive:

Edited by Shaowsintzu

On 10/10/2017 at 2:19 AM, ShakeNBake663 said:

You can't tell me that pretty much everyone's second avatar isn't gonna be Sonichu or Coldsteel lmao.

To celebrate this fandom’s greatness? Sure people will do! Everyone enjoys it! :awesome:

Probably off-topic, you may think that I have never done any Sonic fanarts, I actually did when I was a teenage but all of them have been destroyed. :P At least, I’ve drawn my hero Chao we called “Angel” in 2006. Unfortunately, the GameCube memory card got corrupted that I’ve lost it all. :( RIP Angel...

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Damn, I need to add some edginess to my name! :P

No edge needed at all, my friend. My prissy name gets all sorts of hits lmao.

Sorry to be off topic, guys. But man, I should make a thread where we type our names and the Hedgehog and share results ?

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

A lot of the trophies seem really grindy, so not sure if I'll attempt the platinum. Trophies such as collecting 100,000 rings and defeating 10,000 enemies don't sound like much fun to me, but I'll see how long the game stays enjoyable for.

7I have the Platinum and 10k enemies is not grindy. You'll get it as youre making your way towards the other trophies.

100k rings is though. But you can load up level 25 with the hover wispons and just grind 999 rings per run, or per 1:45:00

Edited by SUL6AN_THE_FOOL
  • Like 1

I got to say...this is the second hardest Sonic game to platinum, just under Sonic Unleashed. All because of the speedrun challenges. Do you know how many times I have to replay that damn Infinite stage to get under 135 seconds?!?! Sonic is SO inconsistent with his homing attack.

I thank God that I don't have to speedrun anymore and I got the platinum.

Edited by Starlighthed211