Which game have you beaten the most?

Beyondthegrave07

PC:

(Mostly caused by computer upgrades and/or failures)

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now

Carmageddon TDR 2000

C&C Red Alert

Earth 2150

Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 + expansions

PS3:

Umm.. only for plats, not as much fun now.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Fallout 3

Ever: Streets of Rage 2. I couldn't even count how many times my best friend and I played that while we were growing up.

Current Gen: I have to say Metal Gear Solid 4. Though I spent the most time on UT3 and I'd guess maybe only 20-30 of the 500 online matches I boosted so the rest were legitimate. Most of those were straight up deathmatch (no co-op or team play) so I guess I could say I beat that game the most. lol

Just remembered I used to play the hell out of Pokemon Gold. I logged over 100 victories in the Hall of Fame, beat Red 50+ times, and raised probably my best chance of a competitive team, including a Typhlosion with attacks that covered 15 types.

I think I kept playing Pokemon Gold until the release of Ruby/Sapphire, maybe even a little after, I didn't get RS at launch. I didn't even playing Pokemon Crystal as much as Gold.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 2

One of the Gran Turismo games. I've played countless amounts of hours and thus far Gran Turismo 5 is the only one I haven't completed to 100%... yet,

Pokemon Red, Yellow and Silver probably aren't far behind either. I used to play the hell out of Pokemon and I still hope to get the magic out of the first 2 generations from the new releases. Hasn't happened yet either.

Parker