SGold97

So who did you get your 20 player kill streak with?

68 posts in this topic

I got it with Moira. She's probably the easiest to get it with since you can rack up high kill streaks pretty easily with her damage orbs and her ability to self heal keeping you alive longer.

Can’t remember who I originally got it with, it was a few years ago. I did do it again last night (23 kill streak) with dva. I had great healers covering me and a solid zarya/Orisa flex so that helped me a lot

Torbjorn 28 kill streak. Defense Numbani

I got mine way back in the early days with D.Va, something like 28 I think. This was before she got nerfed and you could just bully teams with her. It's really not that hard with any of the characters if you play smart. Just some it's ridiculously easy like Torbjorn, D.Va, Bastion, Tracer etc.

Think mine was with Torb on Junkertown. We rolled them through all 3 points so my turret was on the point all game doing some good chip damage while I was able to get some good kills on their backline. 

Reaper - 21 kill streak on Hanamura map. I don’t even like playing as Reaper.

On 9/24/2019 at 11:54 AM, silver_pigy said:

I got it with Moira. She's probably the easiest to get it with since you can rack up high kill streaks pretty easily with her damage orbs and her ability to self heal keeping you alive longer.

Moira in a competitive game about a month ago. I had gotten 19 about a million times with a huge range of characters from Sigma, to Bastion, to Baptiste... and so on. As @silver_pigy said, it is pretty easy to get it with her thanks to her abilities.

I got it with D.va happened during a septuple Team Kill (Killed 5 enemies with Ult then enemy Mercy revived one while I was killing her, redead the revived enemy lol)

Soldier 76 on Volkskaya Industries. 22 kills total. Not too hard. This was in 2017.

28 kill streak as D.Va ,today. Did not expect her actual small gun to be this powerful xD