Can't play online, servers down ?

itachi-destroyer

Hi, 

I'd like to know if the servers are down for someone else. When I try to connect to the MP they are giving me the error code 103295. I tried visiting http://www.callofduty.com/wwii/status but it says that the servers are up and I would really like to go play some MP before I play the (really good) solo campaign again.

Servers have been tragic since the get go to be honest.

• Always joining HQ with absolutely no one in it
  • Can't leave a lobby when you've finished a game
  • Matchmaking takes a long time.
  • About 10 minutes to load up multiplayer in general

I'm sure they will fix them and everything will be fine but right now, it's such a pain.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Swotam said:

They should have a trophy for getting past the MP "LOADING" screen. Just spent 10 minutes staring at that before I force quit the game. This is utterly atrocious, is MP always this bad around launch?

I know the feels...

After a few tries connecting, I would give up and play a different game. It's kinda expected during the first week the server will be flooded with problems. Just give it some time :)

15 hours ago, Meacham said:

Servers have been tragic since the get go to be honest.

• Always joining HQ with absolutely no one in it
  • Can't leave a lobby when you've finished a game
  • Matchmaking takes a long time.
  • About 10 minutes to load up multiplayer in general

I'm sure they will fix them and everything will be fine but right now, it's such a pain.

Right now the only problem I have is that sometime after a game I can't leave a lobby without having to quit the game, this is so frustrating.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

16 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Right now the only problem I have is that some time after a game I can't leave a lobby without having to quit the game, this is so frustrating.

Yeah, it got better last night. Still needs to find that consistent balance. Probably have an in-game update again soon sorting some things out.

I took Friday off work for this and couldn't play until 5PM, it was on and off for the following weekend. Didn't receive my 2XP, if I do manage to get on it just crashes soon after. I know lots of people will say "this always happens with a new cod", that is complete BS.

I honestly think if they ditch the stupid headquarters for the time being things might actually work.

8 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Didn't want to make another topic just for it, but are there no leaderboards? I don't typically care about them but just wanted to see how my friends are doing (not to compare but it's neat to see how many kills they have etc.)

They've been disabled

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-ww-2-server-issues-prompt-closure-of-/1100-6454687/

18 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Thank you! :)

EDIT 18 Hours Later: I see the Leaderboards are now active again! :) Cool to see how much my friends have played. Only reason I use it lol

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin