The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

Just going to put it out there, going to make one of my backlog games sniper elite 4. If anyone wants to co-op this with me, feel free to join me as it will make authentic plus difficulty much easier. 

It's also on special at the moment in the ps store including all DLC for approx. $44.

Yes please,  I had it scheduled for May 2019 but happy to move it up the rotation. Shall we book it to start after Livelock (or maybe for the later sessions after) 

47 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

...Says the bloke who has all the ones I haven't got around to yet :)

I don't know what your talking about ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

Yes please,  I had it scheduled for May 2019 but happy to move it up the rotation. Shall we book it to start after Livelock (or maybe for the later sessions after) 

I don't know what your talking about 1f607.png

? may 2019. You are too funny. 

Lock it in after Livelock. We can work out details later. ?

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Feral said:

Oh fuck, that sounds like a bit much. I'm gonna struggle keeping up with such a fast pace. Have to hone the skills a bit.

Yeah sorry I'm getting a bit carried away over here aren't I? With the likes of us representing the Team Australia I think that it's impossible for us to lose to the mugs on the other team! B)

14 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Have been trying to work out which games to enter for my backlog...... Realised that I haven't touched any backlog games (except Nubla) in the last 4 comps I've participated in...... so it seems that my backlog has a backlog........ I'm doomed, lol

Lol the struggle is real! I think the best way for you to come up with a backlog is just pick the first couple of games from pile A and see how you go.

7 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Everyone will have a chance. there will be a Handicap system put in just working on it to make it fair.

I'm interested to see what you have in store for the handicap system! You have given me hope that I have a chance at not finishing last winning!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yeah sorry I'm getting a bit carried away over here aren't I? With the likes of us representing the Team Australia I think that it's impossible for us to lose to the mugs on the other team! B)

You really are, slow down mate lol. Oh yeah we're definitely gonna be winning this thing, those "wild cards" won't see us for dust.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

That sounds like your throwing the gauntlet. Guess we just have to do the best we can, but I like my side ?

Edited by CjShai

18 hours ago, Feral said:

You know for a fact that is 6 years of effort. No, please hold your applause lol.

:yay: That is quite a record sir, 38 is a goal that I'd like to achieve in the next 6 months!

27 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

I’m sure it won’t be a problem CJ. Team Irrumabo dominated in our last appearance!

Never heard of 'em! :P. I think that Team Australia needs our final member to be @Gibbo_0113, will he rise up and answer the call?

• Like 2