The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

5 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

@simpgraus  how long til KZ 2 shuts down? Have to work too many hours this week, then going to Bali for 10 days on Friday, but should be free to help you from the 13th, have world set up where we can knock over all the dlc trophies for you in a few hours

I might just take you up on the offer.. Killzone 2 goes offline end of March  However with Just ten Chances left it going to be hard.

Im already started work on DLC trophies, however if im not done them by time your back any help would be great.

as for the main trophy top 1% its going to take a full week of 5 plus hr per day .. need about 45K at least

Goodluck to everyone as the final month approaches, hopefully the scoring controversy settle down. I think we all need to be thankful that at least in the main comp Simp is lucky enough to deal with such small trophy numbers. At least mistakes can easily be spotted and amended.

Now speaking off scoring errors there is something clearly wrong here. 

Cj Trophies 600

Kaley Trophies 868

QGbhpGl.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

Goodluck to everyone as the final month approaches, hopefully the scoring controversy settle down. I think we all need to be thankful that at least in the main comp Simp is lucky enough to deal with such small trophy numbers. At least mistakes can easily be spotted and amended.

Now speaking off scoring errors there is something clearly wrong here. 

Cj Trophies 600

Kaley Trophies 868

QGbhpGl.png

Maybe Kaley just better then u ?

• Like 2

Platinum #40 = Severed :)

It just so happens to be my second backlog game completed as well, I just managed to sneak it in there before the end of the month! However, I won't be attempting backlog game #3 (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) due to the upcoming server closure of Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

I'm not even sure that Team Australia will need me to earn another trophy anyway given how far we are ahead! :P(thanks for carrying me guys!)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, jq291 said:

Can I join in, after a few more posts around, and swearing off tyres? :P

Hey, Bud thanks for the interest however this comp is now in its final month..

Im yet to decide on a session two. i will discuss with friends and make my mind up later in year.

Note its now February so the full update will be posted in coming days.. all i ask is your profiles are synced ASAP.

Edited by simpgraus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Platinum #40 = Severed :)

It just so happens to be my second backlog game completed as well, I just managed to sneak it in there before the end of the month! However, I won't be attempting backlog game #3 (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) due to the upcoming server closure of Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

I'm not even sure that Team Australia will need me to earn another trophy anyway given how far we are ahead! :P(thanks for carrying me guys!)

You've caught up again :o

Congrats on hitting 40 plats mate.

• Like 1

I am going to have to admit defeat in January, congrats @Kaley, I don't know the final trophy numbers but I know you beat me. Very impressive especially considering you don't play VNs. It is at time like this I can imagine how far ahead of the main field we would be with anyone but Simp. I mean even a dead horse rolling onto a Vita would be more beneficial at this point .

Edited by CjShai
Disclaimer : I have never used a dead horse to plat a VN on vita ......... yet

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

I am going to have to admit defeat in January, congrats @Kaley, I don't know the final trophy numbers but I know you beat me. Very impressive especially considering you don't play VNs. It is at time like this I can imagine how far ahead of the main field we would be with anyone but Simp. I mean even a dead horse rolling onto a Vita would be more beneficial at this point .

dam that's a little savage even for you. i will remember this!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Feral said:

You've caught up again :o

Congrats on hitting 40 plats mate.

Thanks mate! I'm not getting too carried away yet because I know that you're probably going to pop #41 soon and pull ahead again lol.

11 hours ago, Dessane said:

Ok, I didn't do my december or January games... but this time I swear! whatever it takes to stay out of bottom place :P

Don't worry, feral is in the competition so you can't possibly finish last! ?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Thanks mate! I'm not getting too carried away yet because I know that you're probably going to pop #41 soon and pull ahead again lol.

Don't worry, feral is in the competition so you can't possibly finish last! 1f604.png

Lol! I can only hope to knock 41 out before you do.

:o I'm doing alright in this besides we all know you'll go kamikaze and earn that wooden spoon.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, CjShai said:

I almost spat my drink over my phone reading this lmao don't give up yet cj