The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

7 hours ago, CjShai said:

4 plats in one day, damn nice one. Congrats on the top 150. I notice I only have 2 plats this year, something is clearly wrong here.

I thought 2 plats was an amazing effort for you, Normally its 2 plats and 1000 bronze I thought. Maybe I was mistaken :S

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I thought 2 plats was an amazing effort for you, Normally its 2 plats and 1000 bronze I thought. Maybe I was mistaken :S

It is true dat. But long gone are the days I can hold the King of Bronze titles, all these games only have Golds now. Not like the good old days where you couldn't turn on the system without popping a Bronze or 4. 

Hope everyone has found something fun to plat for the start of the year. I see Fisty has abandoned JRPG's for Adventure time ......... hmmm

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CjShai said:

4 plats in one day, damn nice one. Congrats on the top 150. I notice I only have 2 plats this year, something is clearly wrong here.

Damn, was just looking at my goals for the year.... need to average 7 plats per month, 5.3 trophies per day...... should be interesting, lol

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo, fat fingers on tiny screen, lol
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

Hope everyone has found something fun to plat for the start of the year. I see Fisty has abandoned JRPG's for Adventure time ......... hmm

Wiki has the game listed as Action-Adventure, Role-Playing so I am still doing RPG.. kinda just without the J... I am going back to JRPG after this game, and I need to get back into the Star Ocean grinding.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Wiki has the game listed as Action-Adventure, Role-Playing so I am still doing RPG.. kinda just without the J... I am going back to JRPG after this game, and I need to get back into the Star Ocean grinding.

Lol, action adventure. Ok let's go with that. How did you find Cinnamon Bun's performance, really something right. I noticed you are stacking it so obviously it must be leaving an impression.

Goodluck with a Star Ocean grind. What is your next JRPG ? Every day for the last week I have looked briefly at Persona 5 but still haven't put the disk in. Have hit the Stormblood expansion finally so perhaps I can almost see the light at the end of that tunnel. Between that and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 the trophy light is looking dim. You should have a look at XC2, very enjoyable.

28 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Damn, was just looking at my goals for the year.... need to average 7 plats per month, 5.3 trophies per day...... should be interesting, lol

7 plats a month ...... 5.3 trophies a day .......... is that suppose to be a light month or something.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CjShai said:

I just had to squeeze in Battlefield 4 on the 31st, didn't I. Why oh why didn't I save it for the 1st? I only have one lonely little platinum to my name in 2018 so far and it's not even a very good one ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

I just had to squeeze in Battlefield 4 on the 31st, didn't I. Why oh why didn't I save it for the 1st? I only have one lonely little platinum to my name in 2018 so far and it's not even a very good one ?

Atleast you have a platinum, i still don't have one

• Like 2

Well I actually got Shadow of the Beast (my backlog game) done this month. Pretty chill game I liked it a lot. Glad I picked at least one quick & easy game, no idea how next month will go with that Japanese 3D shooting one, I'm expecting the worst from it based on how awful Bullet Girls is. Yesterday was nothing but whoredom as I ran Psycho Pass alongside a couple of other games all day until it crashed at about 10pm. Was good practice for upcoming scummery.

17 hours ago, AKA_TROJAN said:

Note to self make sure if you need xp to level up do it before ending the game fml took so long to finish primal due to my own mistakes

Oh man I feel your pain. This is what happened to me when I played it. Really made me mad & I probably would have enjoyed the game a lot more otherwise. I also wasted about an hour running around mountains because I went the wrong way. When I think about it, all of it was my fault, I could have been stealthier to get that xp bonus but I was rushing through and tended to just run in swinging my spear around. Paid for it in the end.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I don't normally draw too much attention to platinums that aren't a milestone, but I'm going to make an exception for this because for the last 5 and a bit years, I didn't think I'd ever platinum this game.

#231 (number 2 for the year) Assassin's Creed III

Anyone who played this at launch back in 2012 may remember it being broken in some areas and glitchy in many others. It was so different to the Ezio trilogy in so many ways. Some of the trophies were pretty broken at the time and I remember chipping away at it for a while but eventually getting fed up and deleting my game data and saves (why did I do this?) and selling it.

Fast forward to early January 2018. I get an offer to work on finishing the remaining multiplayer trophies together which I accept, thinking there's no way because I've tried dozens of times over the years. Got it all done within a day roughly (a very big thank you to @SuperDorkyGrl94 I didn't actually think we'd do it!)

Now I'm thinking I can do this. So I pretty much glued myself to this for the last 2 weeks, even falling asleep on the couch at times, but here we are with one of my proudest platinums! Now to move on to Demon's Souls before the servers shut, here's another game I doubt I'll ever finish. Any tips on a clear path to follow would be appreciated, different guides online recommend different things.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

I've already completed my Golden Game as well. Kind of shocked how high I am overall, thought I'd be a long way behind.

Sorry u are right i forget to add your to the complete list..

you that high because golden games are huge points earners.. and because you have do it you have been rewarded.

think @holdendude2626 may get his done as well. but the others don't seem to have touched there's

@adam1984123 needs to pick golden games he hasn't started ?.. if he did it would off have a huge month points wise.

11 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

Sorry u are right i forget to add your to the complete list..

you that high because golden games are huge points earners.. and because you have do it you have been rewarded.

think @holdendude2626 may get his done as well. but the others don't seem to have touched there's

@adam1984123 needs to pick golden games he hasn't started ?.. if he did it would off have a huge month points wise.

why am I only on 18 points this month when I completed all uncharted on brutal which gives you 90 points.Doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

why am I only on 18 points this month when I completed all uncharted on brutal which gives you 90 points.Doesn't make sense.

Because some dumb ass (ME), didn't link a cell. in the spreadsheet.. you have 225 points lol

that what happen when you do spreadsheet update at 2am sorry bud

13 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Adam has a bullshit co-op partner that keeps forcing him to play his games early, a real prick if you ask me.

Got to stop the main team beating us somehow.. lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Adam has a bullshit co-op partner that keeps forcing him to play his games early, a real prick if you ask me.

I'm about to tee off at one the best golf courses on the peninsula down here. Not because I want to, just so I can stick it to the prick ??

My large haul is pretty done for the comp now. Will likely get munched by the field and finish in the bottom half. So the backlog games won't really matter at this point. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Fuck a you............ trade places. Currently on day 3 of cleaning the house out. Farking nightmare. Just starting on the game collection now. It is times like this I am glad 75% of my PS4 stuff is digital. Now to find a place for this crap.

http://kd4i0i.jpg

Now I may have spent some of that time procrastinating and I happen to stumble across these cool stats thanks to (URL not allowed)

Most Trophies Won in 2017

nmxwzy nmxwzyFaster than the wind! 17,274
2 GermanProGaming2 GermanProGaming2 17,058
3 dernop dernop 14,902
4 warhammer82_RUS warhammer82_RUS 11,901
5 DEOSS77 DEOSS77 11,760
6 Biel_Eric Biel_EricGo to infinite, war is the solution 10,749
7 stream_force stream_force 8,995
8 Queensberryx Queensberryx 8,899
9 cjshaitan cjshaitan share_tt.png8,696
10 jayboo1991 jayboo1991 8,538
11 MrUnknown625 MrUnknown625https://www.twitch.tv/mrunknown625    8,251
12 LucasDiasC LucasDiasC 8,245
13 Kanbe_Kotori_ Kanbe_Kotori_The end of solitude 8,202
14 rikmga rikmga 7,943
15 tuffmuff tuffmuff 7,624
16 Melston2010 Melston2010Top 3 BR flag 7,591
17 xLukk xLukk 7,099
18 Smashero Smashero 7,040
19 Roughdawg4 Roughdawg4 6,907

A complete slaying of @MrUnknown625 (I gave the 325 guy a break today ? ). And who would of thought Roughdawg4 would be so far behind. Surely an achievement to outpace the King of VNs for at least one year.

This is definitely my personal favourite category though " Total number of Games played by Gamer ". Truly in elite company here, the cream of the al la carte crop of the Short Game Community.

1 Biel_Eric  Biel_EricGo to infinite, war is the solution 832
2 GermanProGaming2  GermanProGaming2 679
3 nmxwzy  nmxwzyFaster than the wind! 611
4 dernop  dernop 583
5 cjshaitan  cjshaitan share_tt.png543
6 jayboo1991  jayboo1991 492
7 PhillXVII  PhillXVIIHurra ich bin durch mit Zelda!!! 490
8 warhammer82_RUS  warhammer82_RUS 471
9 DEOSS77  DEOSS77 457
10 XNightHawkX1  XNightHawkX1 415

Edit : Wow you can't actually link True trophies in on this site it is " URL not allowed " hilarious

8000 trophies that's insane.

1 hour ago, MrUnknown625 said:

@CjShai glad that top/bottom lesson stuck with you. MrUnknown325 will be pleased, although probably never realize it

also you say you can't link that site but your name is a link on both charts......nice way of funneling the people to your profile on there to raise the view count.

Lol view counts, I am not sure if it is a brave man or a stupid one that would try to drive traffic and hope to make money off trophy hunters. I am neither but props to anyone attempting it. 

You need to get your team working harder, maybe a few weeks without food will help raise their numbers. And I am going to alternate between 625 and 325, that dude shouldn't be shut out all of a sudden ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, CjShai said:

Fuck a you............ trade places. Currently on day 3 of cleaning the house out. Farking nightmare. Just starting on the game collection now. It is times like this I am glad 75% of my PS4 stuff is digital. Now to find a place for this crap.

http://kd4i0i.jpg

Now I may have spent some of that time procrastinating and I happen to stumble across these cool stats thanks to (URL not allowed)

Most Trophies Won in 2017

nmxwzy nmxwzyFaster than the wind! 17,274
2 GermanProGaming2 GermanProGaming2 17,058
3 dernop dernop 14,902
4 warhammer82_RUS warhammer82_RUS 11,901
5 DEOSS77 DEOSS77 11,760
6 Biel_Eric Biel_EricGo to infinite, war is the solution 10,749
7 stream_force stream_force 8,995
8 Queensberryx Queensberryx 8,899
9 cjshaitan cjshaitan share_tt.png8,696
10 jayboo1991 jayboo1991 8,538
11 MrUnknown625 MrUnknown625https://www.twitch.tv/mrunknown625    8,251
12 LucasDiasC LucasDiasC 8,245
13 Kanbe_Kotori_ Kanbe_Kotori_The end of solitude 8,202
14 rikmga rikmga 7,943
15 tuffmuff tuffmuff 7,624
16 Melston2010 Melston2010Top 3 BR flag 7,591
17 xLukk xLukk 7,099
18 Smashero Smashero 7,040
19 Roughdawg4 Roughdawg4 6,907

A complete slaying of @MrUnknown625 (I gave the 325 guy a break today 1f61c.png ). And who would of thought Roughdawg4 would be so far behind. Surely an achievement to outpace the King of VNs for at least one year.

This is definitely my personal favourite category though " Total number of Games played by Gamer ". Truly in elite company here, the cream of the al la carte crop of the Short Game Community.

1 Biel_Eric  Biel_EricGo to infinite, war is the solution 832
2 GermanProGaming2  GermanProGaming2 679
3 nmxwzy  nmxwzyFaster than the wind! 611
4 dernop  dernop 583
5 cjshaitan  cjshaitan share_tt.png543
6 jayboo1991  jayboo1991 492
7 PhillXVII  PhillXVIIHurra ich bin durch mit Zelda!!! 490
8 warhammer82_RUS  warhammer82_RUS 471
9 DEOSS77  DEOSS77 457
10 XNightHawkX1  XNightHawkX1 415

Edit : Wow you can't actually link True trophies in on this site it is " URL not allowed " hilarious

LOL @ not allowing the URL. but not surprising with this place... 

That's an impressive haul, Cj. Better than my golf game today anyway lol. I notice a few people on that list have been banned from this site as well lol. Better be careful ?

And what a stack of physical games. Impressive. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

LOL @ not allowing the URL. but not surprising with this place... 

That's an impressive haul, Cj. Better than my golf game today anyway lol. I notice a few people on that list have been banned from this site as well lol. Better be careful 1f609.png

And what a stack of physical games. Impressive. 

So under 100 strokes or ..........