The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

I went and finished both EU versions today, pretty good game imo; easy enough for most people to finish but frustrating enough to keep it interesting. Will probably grab the NA copy too, too bad Vitas don’t allow you to sign into multiple accounts on them or else I’d go for the 4-peat.

4 peat ...... that is just criminal

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

#NoLife lol

1000 +hrs Battlefront 1/2 #wastedlife 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, CjShai said:

4 peat ...... that is just criminal

1000 +hrs Battlefront 1/2 #wastedlife 

Just went and did the NA copy as well, 4 Plats today with 3 of them being that game. Currently 26th fastest on the NA board out of just over 1,000. What a piss take ? still not top 100 Aussie either

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spazza136 said:

Just went and did the NA copy as well, 4 Plats today with 3 of them being that game. Currently 26th fastest on the NA board out of just over 1,000. What a piss take 1f602.png still not top 100 Aussie either

getting close?

19 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

In the NT all codes of footy are embraced equally by most people, aerial ping pong, thugby, bum sniffing and even wogball ..... each and every one is a perfect reason to sink copious amounts of piss and hang shit on the opposing supporters :)

Isn't this the reason to go out to any sporting event? :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Just played an Art Mundi game for a bit and it put me in spot #100 currently. What an honour. I’d like to thank the Aussie gaming community and all the Americans that made easy games for me to Platinum and then stack them, really means a lot.

Congrats man, and an Art Mundi game to get over the line, fitting. Nothing left now to do but retire. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Congrats man, and an Art Mundi game to get over the line, fitting. Nothing left now to do but retire. 

I know, I’ve obviously peaked. Saw my % went up 2 or 3, it’s getting close to 50% which is a worry; will have to go and buy more games to get it down a bit. Almost at 600 games “played” too which is nice, will hopefully get around to playing the 400 in my backlog.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I know, I’ve obviously peaked. Saw my % went up 2 or 3, it’s getting close to 50% which is a worry; will have to go and buy more games to get it down a bit. Almost at 600 games “played” too which is nice, will hopefully get around to playing the 400 in my backlog.

Only 400 in your backlog? You lucky, lucky bastard, lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

Only 400 in your backlog? You lucky, lucky bastard, lol

That's just a guess. To be fair I am still fairly young and only started working full time 6months ago, if I bought as many games as you did I'd be overwhelmingly poor.

Gotta save up money to buy a house! (Actually that might not be possible, will probably just get a new guitar instead)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spazza136 said:

That's just a guess. To be fair I am still fairly young and only started working full time 6months ago, if I bought as many games as you did I'd be overwhelmingly poor.

Gotta save up money to buy a house! (Actually that might not be possible, will probably just get a new guitar instead)

Lol, paying off a house has gone a long way to limiting my gaming budget in a big way..... seriously have less than half the games I would have had if we hadn't bought the house a few years back :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spazza136 said:

At your current rate of acquisition you will put both myself and Damage to shame wel before you reach anywhere near our age. Guitar is a solid choice though, if you split one day no one will contest the guitar, now a house...... well that could be different.

How is everyone coping in the Sydney today, I hear the west got to 47. Just crazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

Lol, paying off a house has gone a long way to limiting my gaming budget in a big way..... seriously have less than half the games I would have had if we hadn't bought the house a few years back :)

Haha maybe it's a blessing in disguise then.

9 minutes ago, CjShai said:

At your current rate of acquisition you will put both myself and Damage to shame wel before you reach anywhere near our age. Guitar is a solid choice though, if you split one day no one will contest the guitar, now a house...... well that could be different.

How is everyone coping in the Sydney today, I hear the west got to 47. Just crazy.

I'm sure everyone will want my guitar, I know what one I want and imo it looks pretty frickin' sweet.

Damn that's pretty high. It got up to 44 or so in Melbourne yesterday, some 15 year old girl even set a fire a block or so from my house and it gutted a guys house and almost got a few more. Luckily it didn't come too close to my place because we were all in the pool and didn't find out till we started seeing the smoke.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, holdendude2626 said:

anyone got killzone 3? I need to finish off the DLC trophies before the servers go offline

Yep, see if we can work something out for you next weekend :)

Only 5 games on my list that I don't still have in my possession or available for download

1 minute ago, damage_6-9 said:

Yep, see if we can work something out for you next weekend :)

Only 5 games on my list that I don't still have in my possession or available for download

I have a session in for next weekend on the saturday with a couple of people. but you are more than welcome to join.

22 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Just played an Art Mundi game for a bit and it put me in spot #100 currently. What an honour. I’d like to thank the Aussie gaming community and all the Americans that made easy games for me to Platinum and then stack them, really means a lot.

It's a great feeling, cracking into the Top 100 ay. Congrats mate, well earned.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

Thought I better pop in and see how it is all going. Seems to be some large amounts of trophies popping from some members (Excluding CJ because well its CJ)
Also Congrats to @spazza136 for cracking that 100 spot.
Good Luck to all for the rest of the comp,

Lol, 8 days into the year and finally earnt my first plat, Deponia, which was actually quite enjoyable (if very easy). Quite possible I am running last for this month. Of course I blame Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that Switch is nasty beast ? Oh and Black Mirror, what another great season 

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Feral said:

Clearly Ethan has rethought his wooden spoon dreams. But looks like Wayne is keen for a second, might have to get into the minus points to secure this one 1f914.png

Minus Points. Not sure about that..

I hope you display it in your gaming room after this comp.. ?

• Like 3