Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

10011390_1413585015601780_157868544_n.jp

1527569_792519410816891_1191664986_n.jpg

Got a good lot of Lagiacrus colored in today which meant a lot of work on the elbow ditch and the majority of my upper arm, a bit swollen and definitely feeling the pain now (funny how you never feel pain when it's happening xD).

Looking good. Are you doing anything on the inside of your arm too? I dont know how i feel about his eye but thatll change with colour so we will see!

Looking good. Are you doing anything on the inside of your arm too? I dont know how i feel about his eye but thatll change with colour so we will see!

Yea, the eye is definitely getting colored, it's still unfinished there.  Yes, my entire arm is getting covered (full sleeve) :P I still have a bit that needs outline done,  I'm getting X, as in the logo of X-Japan done inside my arm as part of the background there technically so it isn't just cloudy background filler.

Yea, the eye is definitely getting colored, it's still unfinished there.  Yes, my entire arm is getting covered (full sleeve) :P I still have a bit that needs outline done,  I'm getting X, as in the logo of X-Japan done inside my arm as part of the background there technically so it isn't just cloudy background filler.

Oh i know its unfinished. It just doesnt look right. Could be picture too though. Im excited for the final project. i need to come up with something for the inside of my arm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

301ipmd.jpg

This is a pic of my 17yr old tattoo. It's on my forearm right under my inner elbow(or whatever you call it). Anyway, it's a not exactly a dragon, snake, or bat. Something totally in between and has absolutely no meaning. I've been thinking about getting a bunch more this summer but I'm not going to lie. Needles make me pass out and it's embarrassing. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Oh well this is awkward.. people use this thread ! I was the last poster and now I'm reviving it again.  I can't be the only tattoo addict here!

Got a start on a chest tattoo today, lines and shading done on my FFXIV character.  I really love it already despite no colors, I can't wait to get those in, will be awesome!  Also, the chest wasn't sore at all!  About the weirdest part of it was when I was getting the middle of the collar bone done.. it did hurt right enough, but the weird thing was, I was feeling the pain in the neck, I had to ask the tattooist "You aren't tattooing my neck sure?" He actually explained he had the same feeling when he was getting that area done himself, he also said his hurted like hell, he was seriously upset about me not finding this painful as hell, he says he will find an area sometime on me that will hurt big time.  The tattooist who did it, was also the one who did my sleeve, his instagram is here: https://instagram.com/armslikewings/

09f46a3dd9.jpg

• Like 4

Oh well this is awkward.. people use this thread ! I was the last poster and now I'm reviving it again.  I can't be the only tattoo addict here!

Got a start on a chest tattoo today, lines and shading done on my FFXIV character.  I really love it already despite no colors, I can't wait to get those in, will be awesome!  Also, the chest wasn't sore at all!  About the weirdest part of it was when I was getting the middle of the collar bone done.. it did hurt right enough, but the weird thing was, I was feeling the pain in the neck, I had to ask the tattooist "You aren't tattooing my neck sure?" He actually explained he had the same feeling when he was getting that area done himself, he also said his hurted like hell, he was seriously upset about me not finding this painful as hell, he says he will find an area sometime on me that will hurt big time.  The tattooist who did it, was also the one who did my sleeve, his instagram is here: https://instagram.com/armslikewings/

09f46a3dd9.jpg

Pay for me and ill get more work done. Next year im hoping to start something at least. I might get some american traditional filler on my arm just so its a bit "cheaper". That and i went to art school with a guy who does killer traditional near me

• Like 1

Pay for me and ill get more work done. Next year im hoping to start something at least. I might get some american traditional filler on my arm just so its a bit "cheaper". That and i went to art school with a guy who does killer traditional near me

Haha. xD

Yea, that's a good idea, filler shouldn't be too expensive.  Depends how much room you have left on your arm.

• 3 weeks later...

45d32f6971.jpg

Got most of the colors in.  Only bit that really needs added is the purple in the hair.  The tattooist was actually done, not me as I wanted to hold on until it was finished. xD Took roughly about over 3 hours to get the colors in.  More work getting done on chest in January.  Colors were a little bit more painful than the lineart here which was surprising to me (usually the other way round).  Mainly around the middle of the chest and collarbone.. that area is definitely a bitch if it involves quite a bit of work.

Diggin it. Cant wait to see the rest. :)

[picture snip]

Got most of the colors in.  Only bit that really needs added is the purple in the hair.  The tattooist was actually done, not me as I wanted to hold on until it was finished. xD Took roughly about over 3 hours to get the colors in.  More work getting done on chest in January.  Colors were a little bit more painful than the lineart here which was surprising to me (usually the other way round).  Mainly around the middle of the chest and collarbone.. that area is definitely a bitch if it involves quite a bit of work.

Dayum they look good fresh. 

Great tat. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

• 2 weeks later...