Any more games like this?

Deluziion90

Depends on what you mean with "like this one".

If you want to play as a cat, there's Catlateral Damage and Kitten Squad.

If you're looking for colourful RPGs with humour then I don't know many PS4 games but there's indeed DeathSpank on PS3. If you own a Switch, there's also Golf Story - not an action RPG like this or DeathSpank but it is an RPG with lots of humour.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2017 at 2:11 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Ah, okay.

well, it’s a little different in battle type, but I think Rainbow Moon is on PS4 - that could scratch some of the same itches?

Rainbow Moon is on all 3 platforms :) now they’re making a sequel called Rainboow Sky i think and its only on PS4! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/12/2017 at 1:35 PM, donut_plz said:

Earthlock: Festival of Magic looks like it might be fun too. I'm going to pick it up as well as Cat Quest as I got a soft spot for great art style indie games.

A new version of Earthlock is coming Q1 next year called "Shouldhavebeen Edition!"
Anyone that has the game gets this version for free, It will heaps of changes and much more the the story... Oh I also asked the devs about a trophy list and it will have a new list with many changes as well.
The article also hints at starting work on Earthlock 2
https://www.snowcastlegames.com/snowcastle-blog/2017/12/22/announcing-the-shouldhavebeen-edition-pcxboxoneps4

Edited by fisty123

Too bad you don't have a PS3, because the Deathspank games definitely are really similar to this. They're funny, control well, not too hard, not too easy, just plain fun.

On PS4 you might like Don't Starve. It's not really the same kind of game, but at the same time it kinda is. You'll have a huge (randomly generated) map to explore, you can fight monsters in pretty much the same way, and it has a hand drawn art style too (but more Tim Burton-like). The goal of the game is to survive as long as you can while gathering resources to build gear, food, etc. It's challenging and you'll have to start over if you die, but you'll find yourself learning how to survive longer pretty quickly. It does have a story to follow, but at first, just focus on getting to know the game if you want to try it out.

• 3 months later...