Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valiant Hearts (PS4) - fantastic game, very though provoking, made me want to read more about the Great War, good balance of gameplay and story

Another World (Vita) - Obviously not a great game by modern standards, but very impressive when you consider it was an Amiga / Apple 2 game, not many games from that era could stand up to an HD remaster in 2014!

My answer depends on how I should take the question. For core game, but not download-able content, it would be Dishonored. If not, then it was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Since that is not really a game, however, I suppose I am left with Fallout: New Vegas; 100% and Platinum on base game and D.L.C. expansions. 

Machinarium

L724055.png

I admit it, I bought it only for easy trophies, but the game itself is very nice and looks awesome. Doesn't bother me to pay for it again. The puzzles can be a bit frustrating at some points due to randomness, but nothing too hard anyhow.

• Like 2

Virtua Fighter 2

5225alsh3er.png

Machinarium

L724055.png

I admit it, I bought it only for easy trophies, but the game itself is very nice and looks awesome. Doesn't bother me to pay for it again. The puzzles can be a bit frustrating at some points due to randomness, but nothing too hard anyhow.

How about that tic tac toe game? Man, that one sucked so bad...

This is great!  I was hoping there was a thread like this, a nice place to share the 100% non-platinum finishes with the community.

I just 100% finished FEZ on the Vita, after slowly picking away at it, whenever I had some free time at work.  

L4afaeb.png

100% 
3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days

11th Jul 2014

• Like 2

How about that tic tac toe game? Man, that one sucked so bad...

I had more problems with aligning the green and red dots in the beginning. That shit drives me crazy. Tic-tac-toe was pretty easy, just need to make sure to block the other guy after he has 3 and the rest of the time just blast the board with your own pieces basically randomly. Still took me few tries, sure.

• Like 1

Resident Evil Code Veronica. It doesn't seem like many people A-ranked the game or did the battle games since the those two trophies are very rare.

I just finished the main story for this on Sunday myself and yeah you're right. I avoided those trophies like the flu. The horrible tank controls make the game way too difficult as it is. Congrats btw...that's no easy undertaking

#44 - Knytt Underground

Some puzzle game or something like that, is not my favorite type of game, but i saw that have a rare completion rate and i go for it following a trophy guide with videos, i get the 100% in some 25 hours more or less, and is cool because have much rare trophy like 2-3% !

I just finished the main story for this on Sunday myself and yeah you're right. I avoided those trophies like the flu. The horrible tank controls make the game way too difficult as it is. Congrats btw...that's no easy undertaking

I miss those controls lol. That's old school Resident Evil. I don't want an over the top action game like RE6, but the old school way of RE is a bit outdated as well. The new RE should be like the Evil Within.

I miss those controls lol. That's old school Resident Evil. I don't want an over the top action game like RE6, but the old school way of RE is a bit outdated as well. The new RE should be like the Evil Within.

This game definately re-enforced why I grew up hating the series. The modern ones are more my speed but I think I'd still like the old ones if Capcom just did ports with an option of an updated control scheme.

:platinum: #45: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

1L4b3cdd.png

Absolutely timeless! One of my most favourite games of all time! It never felt like a grind, even when levelling to 100 and obtaining synthesis items.

Confession: This is the first time I beat all of the Optional Bosses and also... The story itself!

#44 - Knytt Underground

Some puzzle game or something like that, is not my favorite type of game, but i saw that have a rare completion rate and i go for it following a trophy guide with videos, i get the 100% in some 25 hours more or less, and is cool because have much rare trophy like 2-3% !

Congrats! I was one trophy short from the 100%...I accidently traded with one of the bell keepers and didn't realize it until right at the end :( . Personally, I admired the game's uniqueness.

• Like 1