Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lcc593b.png

Squad 51 VS. The Flying Saucers

A side scrolling shoot em up with a very unique presentation. The complete game is made like it is a old sci fi movie from the 50`s, complete with FMVs with real actors and a fitting soundtrack. Your plane shoots in the direction it faces (so when you steer up or down, it shoots diagonal up or down as well) which took a moment to get used to. The game felt hard at first, but you can unlock perks (like better weapons, or a smaller hitbox for your plane) through getting points that will be added to your total score, even if you lose the level, which make the game much more easy (also there is a infinite life option in the option menu).

Here is a screenshot, that shows the unique presentation of the game:

squad-51-vs-the-flying-saucers-01_jpg_80

• Like 1

12 years and 4 months later, Red Dead Redemption on PS3 is finally completed. Got the platinum years ago and just kept it on the back burner. Well after some of the recent server closures on older games I was like "Yeah, you should probably go work on those, guy." So it's finally done. 💪

L48cd9c.png

Chaos Code (PS3)

I admit I didn't know about this fighting game until last week, but later I remember this FK Digital made 20 years ago the weird and funny "Super Cosplay War Ultra" (another fighting game full of references from Anime, mech and vg in general).
This game maybe is a little more serious, but looking at the cast...an Italian chef that fights using Chinese cooking tools, a crossdresser mangaka gaining power from cosplay, a kunoichi in mech armor...wait, this one is cool.

If you love ArcSys games, I definitely suggest this game. I bought the digital version for ps3, there is also a sequel for ps4.

Story mode is nothing special, but with a nice idea of a second ending for every character (there is a trophy for getting all endings).

The hardest, and the only Gold trophy of this list is surely "Survivor", gained winning against 50 characters in Survival Mode.
It is hard but not impossible, learning a long and effective combo with any character should help in this task. I learned some short combos with Kudlak, so this was my choice.
I just question the AI in this game...even choosing difficulty, sometimes you can win easily the first match, and in round 2 the same enemy suddenly has SNK syndrome and executes a near unstoppable combo, ending with a super move, almost killing your character.
Luckily I completed Survival mode on third try, I can't imagine the pain of reaching last levels and lose like that.

Lawn Mowing Simulator at 100% is one I am truly proud of. It's rarity is due to the difficulty of the challenges and the grind for 100 miles. This is a chill game but not for the faint of heart when going for the platinum or 100%.

L20dc68.png

I finally decided to play this little indie gem from the same developers behind the upcoming "Silent Hill: Townfall". The presentation, atmosphere and final "twist" are excellently handled, using the simplified gameplay to their advantage. Imagine what they will be able to do with a bigger budget and such a rich mythology.

• Like 1

spacer.png

100% Inside

38.46% - Uncommon

Another platforming/puzzle game from the same devs of Limbo, a game I appreciated mainly for the challenging Trophy of finishing the game with not more than five deaths. I wasn't really looking forward to playing Inside as puzzle games are not my thing, but I felt like I had to try it, considering it's from the same devs of Limbo.

Unfortunately, Inside never clicked on me. I don't like puzzles, but despite that, and without considering the Trophy mentioned earlier, I still quite enjoyed Limbo. With Inside, instead, nope. I did progress through the game and solved some puzzles by myself, but as I kept playing, I realised I was going on with inertia. There was a puzzle every three seconds and I couldn't be bothered to solve it myself, so I was pretty much looking at a video guide and copying it all the time. Not enjoyable at all.

At least the game is short and you don't even need to finish it, because Trophies are only tied to collectables. Due to that, there's a good 20 minutes of the game you don't need to play, after getting the last collectables. Maybe if there was a challenging Trophy similar to Limbo, I may have enjoyed the game a bit... Instead, nope: no challenge, nothing, everything is common/uncommon. Hardly worth it for the quality of my profile.

There's a thread that pleases players to keep playing the game to the end even after having earned all the Trophies, so they can see the ending.

Honestly, I couldn't care less, lmao. As soon as I got the last Trophy, I closed the game and deleted it forever from my console, without looking back. 👍🏻

Now on to something else, more appealing to my tastes.

• Like 1