2 PS4 Games for 30€ (EU)

Lagoon Aris

From today on until Dec 21st is a sale on the EU store. Two PS4 games for the price of 30€.

Forgive me for not directly linking to the games but that does take a lot of time I currently don't have.

The games in the sale are the following:

• Like 2

It seems that 70% of the deals are going to be the same as last year....

nba 2k 17 = nba 2k 18

Fifa 17 = fifa 18

Pes 2017 = pes 2018

Etc, etc....

3 minutes ago, Facas said:

It seems that 70% of the deals are going to be the same as last year....

nba 2k 17 = nba 2k 18

Fifa 17 = fifa 18

Pes 2017 = pes 2018

Etc, etc....

Sorry wrong place

Edited by Facas

Many (if not most) of these games recently got a permanent (and significant) price drop, and this promotion on top of that definitely made me wanna grab some games. :D Danganronpa 1/2 Reload, Ultra Despair Girls, Gravity Rush 2, and Prey for me (so far). :D

Edit: Whoa, hold on a minute. I guess these price drops weren't permanent after all, as these games are now back to their original prices. It's weird though, because these price drops didn't have that blue "yadda yadda valid from X to Y yadda yadda" thing. Well then, I'm definitely glad I got these games back then! :D

Edited by Ditto

Nothing for me.. there are a few that interest me, but only if under 10€ each, so they are still expensive for me. And my shopping spree of last month needs to end.. After I buy Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughters for my brother (12€ used), and maybe Modnation Racers (5€, used).. just hope there's no more games catch my eye while I'm there...

• 3 weeks later...

Small question I have, we have the same deal in NZ, just of course, converted to our currency.  Would I have to actually pick two games for the $55 to apply, or could I grab one game on its own for the price it is?

I mean, if not and I have to pick two, that's cool with me, as there is a second game I would grab if I have to (it's interesting enough to consider), but if not then Danganronpa 1/2 Reloaded would be the one I grab for the price.

Just not sure how they're doing this deal is all on if you have to pick 2 games or not.

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Small question I have, we have the same deal in NZ, just of course, converted to our currency.  Would I have to actually pick two games for the $55 to apply, or could I grab one game on its own for the price it is?

I mean, if not and I have to pick two, that's cool with me, as there is a second game I would grab if I have to (it's interesting enough to consider), but if not then Danganronpa 1/2 Reloaded would be the one I grab for the price.

Just not sure how they're doing this deal is all on if you have to pick 2 games or not.

If you go to the sale page then the games cost what they are listed at however if you pick 2 of them then you will get both for $55. Danganronpa Reload is $35 on it’s own or if you chose another game it will be $55 for both, reducing the cost of both games.

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

If you go to the sale page then the games cost what they are listed at however if you pick 2 of them then you will get both for $55. Danganronpa Reload is $35 on it’s own or if you chose another game it will be $55 for both, reducing the cost of both games.

Ah, that's what I was wondering, thanks for that answer.  I was wondering in particular because I wasn't sure if I had to pick two, or if I went to get the one, it would be back to its normal price.  But either way, thanks for that :D

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, that's what I was wondering, thanks for that answer.  I was wondering in particular because I wasn't sure if I had to pick two, or if I went to get the one, it would be back to its normal price.  But either way, thanks for that :D

No worries, add 2 games to your basket and the discount will be applied once you get to the checkout.