Romancing SaGa 2 on PS4 and Vita, 12/15

eigen-space

The beloved JRPG classic Romancing SaGa 2 launches on PS4 and PS Vita next week. First appearing in 1993, the original game followed players in their battle against the Seven Heroes, watching as the history of a nation was forged through a line of succession. The remake features enhanced visuals and audio, new character classes, an additional dungeon, and a New Game + mode (always a personal favorite).

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/08/romancing-saga-2-coming-to-ps4-ps-vita-on-december-15/

So excited!!

• Like 2

I never played this but i am sure trying! I am crazy for the very old rpg "Saga Frontier" and i played and loved romancing saga of the ps2. Kudos to the AMAZING game artists and one of my favorite artits from all time the japanese Tomomi Kobayashi, the character designer.

(Btw, does anyone know if Tomomi is a male or female name? cause i never knew exactaly lol :facepalm:)

6 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Oh great it's a girl artist like me :D But I thought Kobayashi as a last name had no female or male...?

Yes my mistake, i meant to refer to Tomomi by her last name as a way of respect :P

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Will definitely be getting this. Square Enix have said that Romancing Saga 3 will also come out in the west once it's finished. I'm kind of hoping they go back and remake RS1 in this style too (and keep the arranged music from Minstrel Song). And then... physical collection time! *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...