Rumour: Burnout Paradise remastered?!

1 minute ago, Terra said:

Yes! While it's not my favorite Burnout, I'm glad I'll be able to revisit it again on my PS4! Never bought the extra DLC so that's a great bonus! I really hope they remove that trophy for that required the camera though. I don't see how that will be possible unless they make you use the PS4 one (Which I don't have). 

I really hope that trophy gets removed. I don't fancy forking over £50 to get a single trophy and then never look at the camera again. 

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

I really hope that trophy gets removed. I don't fancy forking over £50 to get a single trophy and then never look at the camera again. 

That was a platinum blocker for me for years until I found a PS3 Eye Camera super cheap. Think I paid $4 or $5 for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terra said:

That was a platinum blocker for me for years until I found a PS3 Eye Camera super cheap. Think I paid $4 or $5 for it.

I still have my PS3 camera but I doubt it would work on PS4 if they keep this trophy. I don't want to spend 50 dollars on a PS4 camera. 

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

I still have my PS3 camera but I doubt it would work on PS4 if they keep this trophy. I don't want to spend 50 dollars on a PS4 camera. 

I've got an idea, buy the camera and then once you get the trophy trade in the camera again. I would of said a refund, but once you open the box it'll void getting a refund. 

54 minutes ago, Terra said:

You can also use one of those old Eyetoy cameras that they made for PS2 to get the trophy.. That's what I used to get it and they're very cheap now too :) 

3 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I didn't think the PS3 server was still up.

They're still up and were full of players at least when i played it in 2013 (or 2014?)

I don't think they're going to shut down the servers for now. But even if they do i already completed everything, i only got the trophies and the Freeburn Challenges online.