The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Oh its been a while since i've posted here.

Currently watching all the currently airing goodies, DanMachi, Shokugeki, Jojo, etc etc.

Also watching Yowamushi Pedal S1, surprisingly good anime considerings its about bike racing. About 25 episodes into that and its flown by. 

53211.jpg

Highschool of the Dead

highschool-of-the-dead-3094.jpg

This anime was really amazing, also liked the gore in it. But didnt really like the ending, the could have done much more with the anime like atleast make another 12 eps of it .-.

Although the ecchi was sometimes disturbing, even though i normally like some ecchi in it but i dont know. hard to explain for this one.

For some reason every time hirano came up i just knew i was gonna laugh because that guy was pretty hilarious.

Saeko is best girl, she was really awesome. girl with swords are the best  :wub:

So the psycho Saeko was saikou to you? :awesome: (Did I mention I love puns and wordplay?)

I agree that it felt a little bit rushed. I guess it's another anime that you need to read the manga to get the complete story. I'll get around to that eventually...

• Like 1

So the psycho Saeko was saikou to you? :awesome: (Did I mention I love puns and wordplay?)

I agree that it felt a little bit rushed. I guess it's another anime that you need to read the manga to get the complete story. I'll get around to that eventually...

Yhe i hate those kinda anime where you have to read the manga for it to find out the rest of the story, im not much into reading but im slowly working on the btooom manga.

But guess you're right :(

You guys don't want to mention HSoTD manga...

That thing has been stalled for years...

It's more like a miracle that they actually made 12 eps out of it.

Ah then to think this could have been a true masterpiece if they only went for it and didnt rush things.

Did a buster-thon today while grinding the hours away in MonHun4U

Toppu o Nerae! GunBuster

ggZv9s8.jpg

Toppu o Nerae 2 DieBuster

iujI1.png

And a few days ago....

Ghost In The Shell Arise 4: Ghost Stands Alone

Kuromajo-san ga Toru!! - Up to ep 29 or so I think. The whole occult themes in a kid's show really weirds me out sometimes but has a real charm. xD

Owari No Seraph E11 - The kyuketsuki were right.

Punchline E1-3 - This is probably entering the dropped list

So, how about that summer? What's on everyone's watch list?

Yesterday I watched the newest episodes of :

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou

Diamond no Ace: Second Season 

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me

Arslan Senki (TV)

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV)

*some flashy mahou shonens*

THA FAK WAS THIS SHIT????

...It quite okay.

finally... someone that has the same thought as me... 

69857.jpg

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV)

Genre: Action, Comedy, School(weally? this is a genre?), Shounen, Supernatural

Synopsis

A humorous and action-packed story about a class of misfits who are trying to kill their new teacher – an alien octopus with bizarre powers and super strength! The teacher has just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth – unless his students can destroy him first. What makes things more complicated is that he's the best teacher they've ever had!

:3 actually thought that there will still be 2 episodes.... one of my fave Shounen so far(might be tied to Nanatsu no Taizai)... and Nagisa must have been included in my sidekick squad... but unfortunately he is a main character >_<

Funny, exciting and sometimes, shocking... it never fails to entertain me every week... *bummer though that I know what will happen since I've read (and still reading) the manga*  Will definitely recommend to anyone who wants to watch funny Shonen with some action and mystery...

oh.. lastly... have already mentioned this before but my best gal in this one is Bitc... Jelavic-Sensei ^_^

tumblr_nlj0vdRFv31t1f4gmo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nlktzhunUD1qm5nqro3_500.gif

tumblr_nlktzhunUD1qm5nqro1_500.gif

tumblr_nlktzhunUD1qm5nqro4_500.gif

tumblr_nlktzhunUD1qm5nqro2_500.gif

tumblr_nl667g8XXP1tga1sco1_500.gif

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

Punchline E1-3 - This is probably entering the dropped list

So, how about that summer? What's on everyone's watch list?

EHHHH??? you Dropping Pantsu Line? Why? It has more story development in upcoming episodes...

for summer, only anime I will definitely watch so far are Durara!! and Working!! have lots of "may watch" anime though >_<

anyway... another one anime reached season finale:

73474.jpg

Seraph of the End

Genre: Drama, Shounen, Vampire, Supernatural

- wait, no yaoi/shonen ai?

Synopsis:

After a catastrophic epidemic kills every adult on earth, vampires arise from the shadows to enslave the remaining human population. Yuichiro and his friends are kept as vampire fodder in a creepy underground city. Yuichiro dreams of one day fighting back, and the first step is staging a daring escape from their vampire overlords...

*staaaaaaaare* I wish there is another episode that will completely show what exactly happened between episode 11 and 12 but anyway... after watching the 12th episode... I really don't know what will happen next...I really don't know which faction to believe in and I really don't know if I should watch the next season... :P

well.. couldn't say that this is going to be in my favorite list but I somehow liked it.. and it introduced me to Bow Wielding Vampire Hunter Yoichi... it is still a mystery for me though why he is the only one wearing a hat(isn't it like compulsory for them to wear full set of uniform?) and how the heck his hat didn't fall during his fights in last episodes...

the best girl in this anime so far is Mika  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome: so far my fave gal in this anime is Shinoa - I really don't get her personality 100% though

tumblr_nn0by5W1jT1rvva9so3_500.gif

Edited by JeieeM

and Nagisa must have been included in my sidekick squad... but unfortunately he is a main character >_<

What are you talking about? MC is Karma, no doubts.

Maybe Koro-sensei but he's just main antagonist.

And Ritsu obviously best girl.

Ufotable

#basedUfotable

Owari no Shinoa

I wouldn't say your taste is particularly bad, because both Biiitchi-sensei and Shinoa are 2nd but damn, you never see the true best girl =D

I mean, Kururu is too obvious best girl here =D

What are you talking about? MC is Karma, no doubts.

Maybe Koro-sensei but he's just main antagonist.

And Ritsu obviously best girl.

I wouldn't say your taste is particularly bad, because both Biiitchi-sensei and Shinoa are 2nd but damn, you never see the true best girl =D

I mean, Kururu is too obvious best girl here =D

I think that Koro-sensei, Karma(which is kinda still debatable for me since he don't have much character development so far in anime and even in manga compared to Nagisa) and Nagisa are the main in this anime while the rest are like... uhmmm.. supporting? couldn't even think of a sidekick in this anime... 

with best girls... I really don't know... maybe I have uhmmm.. unique taste than others? xD

Edited by JeieeM

based SHAFT

So far I might try God Eater (Because yo, Ufotable !?) and also Gangsta. So far summer dosen't look like a great season for anime this year.

#BASEDSHAFT

giphy.gifKS0hk1F.gifgiphy.gif

I may be trying Gatchaman Crowds Insight but I have to watch the first series.

Don't mind it being a slow season, only means less backlog :P

EHHHH??? you Dropping Pantsu Line? Why? It has more story development in upcoming episodes...

for summer, only anime I will definitely watch so far are Durara!! and Working!! have lots of "may watch" anime though >_<

I rather be dropping real pantsu than watching this shit.

Yoichi is best gril

EDIT: JeiMizzle was right, finally in EP-5 and 6 PantsuRine picks up and becomes somewhat interesting.

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say your taste is particularly bad, but damn, you never see the true best girl =D

That's supposed to be my line !!! xD

with best girls... I really don't know... maybe I have uhmmm.. unique taste than others?  xD

And this too ! :P

Edited by DarKNesS_X

the-eden-of-grisaia-6967.jpg

Alright so this anime just ended today which is sad because it only had 10 episodes but still so good.

I already liked the first season but this sequel was even better.

This also had a really good and clear ending, you dont see that much these days so it was nice to see a good end for a change.

The plot was pretty good and the art was pretty unique which made it pretty cool.

I also liked the characters but i am really easy to like them for some reason.

Best girl is Asako, really liked her. But i dont think any of you seen this so you dont know anyone anyway .-.

Also watched another episode of Arslan Senki which is now halfway done.

Man this anime is literately one of my favourite anime, it would probably even make it to my top 3 if it keeps going like this.

Usually i'm not a fan of historic stuff, but this one really got my attention.

Also Gieve is probably one of my favourite characters, he can always make me laugh and pretty badass at the same time.

Good thing there are still 12 episodes to go hope it will be just as good as the first 12.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

That's supposed to be my line !!! xD

And this too ! :P

:3 but I thought you will disagree and will say both of us have specific taste :P

Also watched another episode of Arslan Senki which is now halfway done.

Man this anime is literately one of my favourite anime, it would probably even make it to my top 3 if it keeps going like this.

Usually i'm not a fan of historic stuff, but this one really got my attention.

Also Gieve is probably one of my favourite characters, he can always make me laugh and pretty badass at the same time.

Good thing there are still 12 episodes to go hope it will be just as good as the first 12.

can you be my friend? Loooooove Arslan Senki... *reminds me of Suikoden games* freaking love all of the main characters (except Freeda so far though)

• Like 1