The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

knights-of-sidonia-3.jpg

Two episodes in and it already looks really promising. Also quite a good English dub.

I am watching series 2 of that currently. It gets better, and funnier at some points...

Cowboy_Bebop_title_card.png

Finally managed to sit down and watch Cowboy Bebop from start to finish. Such an awesome series.

So much nostalgia.

Have you seen Cowboy Bebop the Movie as well to complete the set?

I am watching series 2 of that currently. It gets better, and funnier at some points...

So much nostalgia.

Have you seen Cowboy Bebop the Movie as well to complete the set?

No, sadly, as Funimation doesn't have it up on their streaming service.

You should look watching it somehow, one of my faves.

Dat intro.

Junketsu No Maria - Had this in my backlog, but recently a friend of mine was interested so I decided to pick it up again as well.

Edited by Ramonachan

37947.jpg

Medaka Box

Still watching it (currently on Season 2/abnormal). Really good show that takes a dark turn near the end of the 1st season. Truthfully, started watching this show because of J-Stars coming out and me personally loving Medaka in the game.

About to start this as well, after I finish the ones I'm currently on.

Glad to hear, I'm a sucker for dark turns :P

Re-watched the first 12 episodes dubbed this time in anticipation for the second part of x2.  :D

*whisper* 2nd cour already started... 

anyway... while I was moping in the corner because Kekkai Sensen Final episode is postponed.... AGAIN, I've decided to watch some new airing anime:

Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace - riiiight... let's start the new anime season with a trap...  <_<

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - oh ... Ecchi... *moments later*  :blink: - please make sure to watch this one alone... please....

Classroom☆Crisis - *staaaare* MAL lied to me... this is not a Slice of Life... *staaaare*

Gangsta. - reminds me of GetBackers and Black Lagoon ^_^

Durarara!!x2 Ten and Working!!! - wooo!!! they're back... ^_^

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

Ecchi :awesome:

You didn't know? :D It's in its uncensored glory :D

no idea.. I swear...  thought it will be like your typical Rom-Com + Ecchi... xD I am just glad that nobody saw me watching this one xD

oh.. some additional new anime:

Aoharu x Kikanjuu - 2nd trap, activate...

Ushio and Tora TV - haven't seen the 90's ova so somehow looking forward to this one

Rokka no Yuusha

Charlotte

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (jeez another long title) - lmao..these jokes... I... just...died... 

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (jeez another long title) - lmao..these jokes... I... just...died... 

Are they Seitokai Yakuindomo-tier? are they shit? Was it gud? Is it dumb?

I cannot believe what am I seeing  :o.  I've been waiting for this more than two years. How was it?

Trigger's best work to date. 

Edited by Ramonachan

no idea.. I swear...  thought it will be like your typical Rom-Com + Ecchi... xD I am just glad that nobody saw me watching this one xD

oh.. some additional new anime:

Aoharu x Kikanjuu - 2nd trap, activate...

Ushio and Tora TV - haven't seen the 90's ova so somehow looking forward to this one

Rokka no Yuusha

Charlotte

You are still missing the best one so far :P

Where is Symphogear? :/

Are they Seitokai Yakuindomo-tier? are they shit? Was it gud? Is it dumb?

it has potential like Seitokai, but probably not as same level as that one, probably because the "Japan" in this anime banned using coarse language... for a pilot it is good IMO... dumb, no!!!! it broadened my knowledge xD errr... NSFW-ish?

tumblr_nqz8tzp7D21sjweiio4_540.png

tumblr_nqz8tzp7D21sjweiio3_540.png

tumblr_nqzgokxAR91uoezqwo2_540.png

tumblr_nqzgokxAR91uoezqwo1_540.png