The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: Heart Throb)

Hmmmmm....Liking it so far ^_^

But i feel something ridiculous is happening here....

Anyway, Rikka is cute, Yuuta probably would make the most dangerous unintentionally teasing anime character....or so it seems so far! ;)

Have you seen season 1 of this ? If you did, you are able to withstand a lot... I started hating Rikka more in every episode to the point I couldn't watch it anymore...

Proud member of team Nibutani ! xD

• Like 1

Not only will you learn, you'll respect, cherish and slowly love it aswell. Celty is the best. :D

>Anri

>HanaKana

>your point is invalid =D

Yuuta 

HOW DARE YOU TAINT THE NAME OF DAAAAKU FUREEEIMU MASUTAAAAA WITH HIS HUMAN NAME?!

This show gets a lot of shit from people, but I liked it. I think the manga had a seperate ending so it might be worth it to check it out. I don't know if you've seen Gokukoku no Brynhildr but its the same creator and has a lot of similiarities. You might like it but the last few episodes kinda ruined it. 

Brynhildr is a horse crap compared to Elfen Lied. 

EL actually was story-driven, Brynhildr was fanservice-driven.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

>Anri

>HanaKana

>your point is invalid =D

Celty and Anri are like BFF's so its good enough :D

HOW DARE YOU TAINT THE NAME OF DAAAAKU FUREEEIMU MASUTAAAAA WITH HIS HUMAN NAME?!

Dont call him that in public! xD 

Brynhildr is a horse crap compared to Elfen Lied. 

EL actually was story-driven, Brynhildr was fanservice-driven.

It had so much potential, maybe thats why I rate it higher than I should. They really ruined the entire show with the last 2/3 episodes. I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if it gets any better :/

Its not like they'll follow the manga plot anyways xD

Considering the last scene in the anime with Touka opening Re, they most likely plan to.

It had so much potential, maybe thats why I rate it higher than I should. They really ruined the entire show with the last 2/3 episodes. I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if it gets any better :/

Manga is apparently solid, but imo it still doesn't hold against Elfen Lied.

Considering the last scene in the anime with Touka opening Re, they most likely plan to.

Yeah but they said S2 would be anime original, but it was pretty much exactly the same as the manga but more bare bones. Idk, I really don't like how Studio Pierrot handled the adaptation, so we'll see if they can handle Re. 

Finally finished Eureka Seven last Friday. I liked it, but it wasn't anything where I would watch it again or recommend to anyone. Thought it was dragged out, really didn't need 50 episodes.

I give it a 7/10 if I had to rate it. The main characters' chemistry was pretty meh and they ruined a particular character after she went through a lifestyle change halfway through the show and became completely boring. And to top it off the story doesn't start really becoming clear until around episode 30 or so.

Starting Durarara!! now.

Edited by Death_Ninja

I'm terribly sorry DFM, I deserve any punishment you slap at me.. =D

Have you seen season 1 of this ? If you did, you are able to withstand a lot... I started hating Rikka more in every episode to the point I couldn't watch it anymore...

Proud member of team Nibutani ! xD

Mhm, It's true that Rikka started being....a :rolleyes: after a few episodes, But i still think that she and Sanae are cute, now annoying is another matter....

6883.jpg

Elfen Lied

Synopsis

Nyaaa... I mean Nyuuu...:3

What else I could say, Bloody Ecchi!!! I've read somewhere that the manga has explained plot holes and more complete... but not sure if i am going to read it(well at least for now)... >_<

now excuse me while I watch for some cute puppies vids for the mean time... :3

Chuuuuuu, Do you recommend it to me? You're the second of my friends to watch it and i don't know why i get motivated from you guys to watch weird crap, but i still do. :P

• Like 1

Chuuuuuu, Do you recommend it to me? You're the second of my friends to watch it and i don't know why i get motivated from you guys to watch weird crap, but i still do. :P

I know you're not asking for my recommendation, but I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a dark, emotional title. I think I cried the first time that I watched it. I just felt so bad for Nyu.

• Like 1

I know you're not asking for my recommendation, but I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a dark, emotional title. I think I cried the first time that I watched it. I just felt so bad for Nyu.

Don't worry, everyone here is my friend actually :3

Okay, i think i'll dig in, Afterall i'm now interested in this "Nyu" person..

Don't worry, everyone here is my friend actually :3

Okay, i think i'll dig in, Afterall i'm now interested in this "Nyu" person..

ah... Nyu.... sooo moe :P

like what theguytom said, if you like to watch something dark, supernatural, psychological, bloody and ecchi anime, watch this one... and for the opening... let this gif show you how I felt when I first seen it:

tumblr_n0f76le9cC1soi7zwo2_500.gif

anywayyyyy.... OT:

13925.jpg

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Synopsis

The eccentric Suzumiya Haruhi wants nothing more than to meet aliens, time travelers and espers… but she’ll have to settle for the everyday Kyon instead! Along with the mysterious Itsuki and the vacant Mikuru, the duo forms the SOS Brigade – a club whose mission is to discover the mysteries of the world. Armed with a razor sharp wit and a skill for manipulation, Haruhi will stop at nothing to have fun at all costs, even at the expense of Mikuru’s dignity!

woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526wait wait wait wait...isn't this supposed to be a "normal" Slice of Life/School Life anime??? ehhhhhhh????  I think I made a wrong turn.. anyway... regardless, this fight still still makes me laugh xD

http://youtu.be/z8D7BuiQ6Bc

who says special attacks can't be colorful??? xD

on another side note... I think I need to leave Hestia is Bestia club lonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286264 Ore Monogatari's Yamato-chan's moe level is irresistible...

tumblr_nmq2jnHmJc1ssq9uio2_500.gif tumblr_nmq2jnHmJc1ssq9uio1_500.gif

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

Currently Im just at the weekly-jobs and so.

Watching Detective Conan, OnePiece, MagicKaito1412, Naruto...  and "cleanup" stuff I started somewhen but never finished. BlazBlue, FairyTale and Pokemon eg.

Should I start Highschool D.X.D or Senran Kagura next?

huh? Somewhere in the last posts the topic changed to "best anime you saw" ... So... I must wrote something before this, aye? *writes something before this*

Dont know, my top3 ... or top4 are without an specific order. The greatest "OMG HOW SUPERAWESOME! :O"-moment definitly goes to

Mirai Nikki ... nothing I ever saw can beat that... but well, Im a beginner there, so... yeah... not a solid argument. :)

But on the other hand, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu  is so damn superfunny I nearly died while watching it. xD

Also, No Game No Life is just brilliant...

They will lead my charts for a long time, I guess.

Also I laughed my ass of for like 10 minutes when this in OnePiece happened... 

... The effect raised drastically when Luffy and some other guys started laughing too. Or some guys keep telling other guys "dont laugh! he will kill you when you are laughing!" ... Me sorry, but when somebody says Im not allowed to laugh, I start laughing xD

oh and... here a smile at the end ^_^

aIaFkh.jpg

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 2