Good PS Vita games

DK_Scuba

I'm planning on buying the PS Vita shortly because the vita games i downloaded from Playstation Plus' instant game collection are stacking up on my PS3. But I was wondering what are some good games out there? Will be spending a lot of time on it at home when roommate is using the TV and at work.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention is a great if not perfect choice if you love rpgs.
It has new exclusive content (Disgaea 4 stuff) and all the DLC the ps3 version had (a value of 50$) all at the cost of 30-40$.

There's also Blazblue Extended if you like fighting games, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus if you like action games.
Avoid all Lego games though, they are a shameless port of the DS version.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention is a great if not perfect choice if you love rpgs.

It has new exclusive content (Disgaea 4 stuff) and all the DLC the ps3 version had (a value of 50$) all at the cost of 30-40$.

There's also Blazblue Extended if you like fighting games, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus if you like action games.

Avoid all Lego games though, they are a shameless port of the DS version.

Isn't Blazeblue difficult?

Gravity Rush

Persona 4

Sound Shapes

BlazBlue 

MGS HD Collection

Ragnarok Odyssey

Isn't Blazeblue difficult?

EXTEND is way easier than the original Continuum Shift I'm playing it right now. Time consuming but not hard.

Edited by Aexuz

I suggest downloading some of the demos off the PS Vita store.. that way you have a look & feel on what YOU like to play!

I've been playing a ton of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.. looks amazing on the vita!

Also Playstation all stars is decent too!

I'll vouch that, really enjoying NGS+. Just don't start on Hard for your first playthrough because you will get whooped ( trust me on this)

True. NGS+ is considered to be one of the most insane games ever made. This game isn't really a cake walk and it has its own unique set of insane difficulty. In my personal opinion, Ninja Gaiden games are meant to be played on consoles since the controllers can endure heavy action games like this one since this is Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Thanks guys =D, Ninja gaiden and the MGS collection are both games I plan on buying > :D

You're welcome. Like A-Brawl3r said, play the game on the lower difficulty as your first playthrough, you might not want to smash your vita.

Also a small advice, be careful on when you play Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on vita. It's a button masher.

Edited by NightWing127

Gravity Rush, Persona 4: Golden and Virtue's Last Reward (Get US version) (If you can past the reading)

Finally getting myself a vita soon and have gravity rush from PS+ and will get persona and virtue's last reward also, Just wondering why you say to get the US version? Since I could just get the PAL version or is something extra on the US version?

Thanks!

Finally getting myself a vita soon and have gravity rush from PS+ and will get persona and virtue's last reward also, Just wondering why you say to get the US version? Since I could just get the PAL version or is something extra on the US version?

Thanks!

US version have both English Audio and Japanese Audio with English Sub, while EU version only have Japanese Audio with English Sub.