Did servers not reset this week either?

Hvalpen

Even recently, I had a buddy do it less than a month ago. He got the trophy at 7k or something like that. Everybody is scrambling to get this trophy. It's only going to get worse. Just think of how popular this game was back in the day. Many of those people are going to come back to try to get this trophy.

The procrastinators are having to pay their taxes now. If you would have done this a mere 3 weeks ago, you could have gotten away with an hr or two a day and still made top 1%. Good luck now.

There can only be around 20-25 people who get Valor Grand Cross every week, so it has limited availability until it closes meaning more people will get paranoid about not having a good enough score during the week so they all over-do it. Gone are the days where you could have started the game on Sunday and got Valor Grand Cross on Monday. There are around less than 200 people who can get Valor Grand Cross legitimately now. I think people's scores were so bad on a 2-week leaderboard because they didn't know what was going to happen after a 2nd week. Now to get the trophy you have to have no work for the week, have 2 or more PS3s and play the game for around 10 hours a day to make sure you're in the top 1%. People won't let up on it, I thought the week when I did it would have been the worst but I was wrong. If you have 1 PS3 and need to take turns with people, you can play the game for 19-21 hours per day to barely get the score that was last week's cut off point for top 1%. 

Edited by Sergen

At this point if I was one of you guys still needing to boost I would just skip Killzone 2 and go straight to Killzone 3 and Killzone 3 Multiplayer. 

Older PS3 games with online trophies are dying out. Their days are numbered. 

Speaking of which I had better get on Killzone Mercenary, PlayStation All Stars, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault before their online servers close. 

On 1/29/2018 at 3:10 PM, Spaz said:

Speaking of which I had better get on Killzone Mercenary, PlayStation All Stars, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault before their online servers close. 

Same company or just random games in your backlog?  Wondering if you have heard any rumours?