Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

On 3/27/2018 at 8:21 AM, darkamdusias said:

Unfortunately, I am unsure, as I've only gotten one reward so far. The distribution pattern will become more evident with multiple rewards, I think.

I got my third yesterday, so I'm guessing yeah, Friday though Sunday are rewards time. Well, Friday through Saturday for (kinda) sure. Does anyone wanna check back to morrow to see if Sunday counts as rewards day?

8 hours ago, jrdemr said:

Anyone know if it's possible to purposefully raise the level of the opponents we're trying to farm? Or is it 100% random?

from my testing its random. if your intent is to level up characters, just move and if they level, save the game and quit. just keep saving and quitting and reloading until you get as many levels as desired. honestly though there is a better method out there than this one that i found. its about 12k every minute and a half to 2 minutes. check it out. basically do what they do in this video, but don't set up fights 1 and 4, its faster just to set up fights 2 and 3. i might record a clip myself showing the updated version with a timer.

Edited by dansomekid

On 3/31/2018 at 5:15 AM, jrdemr said:

Since everyone here is trying to collect ungodly amounts of money, how much zeni did you have to collect until you actually managed to purchase everything from the store?

4 million is enough to buy everything from what I can remember. This makes the grind even more pointless. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

4 million is enough to buy everything from what I can remember. This makes the grind even more pointless. 

Oof. Still quite a lot of grind. I must be at about half of that.

Well, I have done the setup outlined in the first post and have been getting about 200 000 zeni per hour, so... 10 more hours and I'll be done, I guess.

8 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

ejddhk.jpg

It’s over. My final game counter read ~130 hours, which seems wrong somehow. Also, audiobooks kept me sane during this grind. Here are the books I got through while farming this trophy, listed from most recently finished to those finished earlier:

1. Will Save the Galaxy for Food, by Yahtzee Croshaw

2. Kushiel’s Dart, by Jacqueline Carey

3. The Templars, by Dan Jones

4. The Legend of Luke Skywalker, by Ken Liu

5. Righteous, by Joe Ide

6. American War, by Omar El Akkad.

Good luck, everyone!

Congrats! Man the grind is real for me lol.... I have some many games i'm going through and making guides for that I forget this grind is still there...

Well good luck to everyone else!

Cheers

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

What about the Premium items?

The ones bought as DLC? Those don't count, apparently. I have the FighterZ Pass, but that will only grant me the DLC characters (and all the associated Lobby characters, Z Stamps and character colors), but I don't have the Girls' Stamp pack nor the Commentator pack.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jrdemr said:

The ones bought as DLC? Those don't count, apparently. I have the FighterZ Pass, but that will only grant me the DLC characters (and all the associated Lobby characters, Z Stamps and character colors), but I don't have the Girls' Stamp pack nor the Commentator pack.

No, I mean the Premium Z coins that give you "special rewards", I'm not exactly sure how it works.

6 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

No, I mean the Premium Z coins that give you "special rewards", I'm not exactly sure how it works.

As far as I know, premium coins give you everything regular zeni do, just with 100% chance of getting something you don't already have every time. Either way, as you can see, I cannot access the store for both regular zeni and premium items, so even if premium coins did give you exclusive items, I already have them all.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

As far as I know, premium coins give you everything regular zeni do, just with 100% chance of getting something you don't already have every time. Either way, as you can see, I cannot access the store for both regular zeni and premium items, so even if premium coins did give you exclusive items, I already have them all.

Oh, I see, I thought they would give you some unique rewards that you could only get with those coins xD 

On 4/9/2018 at 5:28 AM, Franciscoo- said:

Oh, I see, I thought they would give you some unique rewards that you could only get with those coins xD 

In some ways, they do because I hear that the colors for Bardock and Broly are really difficult to get without Premium Z coins. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darkamdusias said:

In some ways, they do because I hear that the colors for Bardock and Broly are really difficult to get without Premium Z coins. :lol:

I got them pretty regularly through normal zeni along with all the other items.

Though obviously, the more items you have, the harder it is for you to get anything through anything other than the premium Z coins xD

I did notice something two strange things, though:

• My last 20 items - all gotten through premium Z coins - were all titles. Not sure if this was mere coincidence or not, but you'd think character colors, lobby characters, Z stamps and titles would all unlock at about the same rate.
  • Even after the shop closed down on me, I'm still missing 8 Z stamps, scattered throughout the list. Are those perhaps the ones contained in the Girls Pack DLC?

2 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I got them pretty regularly through normal zeni along with all the other items.

Though obviously, the more items you have, the harder it is for you to get anything through anything other than the premium Z coins xD

I did notice something two strange things, though:

• My last 20 items - all gotten through premium Z coins - were all titles. Not sure if this was mere coincidence or not, but you'd think character colors, lobby characters, Z stamps and titles would all unlock at about the same rate.
  • Even after the shop closed down on me, I'm still missing 8 Z stamps, scattered throughout the list. Are those perhaps the ones contained in the Girls Pack DLC?

I think that might be the case. It would be weird if the shop closed without giving you access to eight random stamps. The stamps in question might also be exclusive to Z-Unions at higher levels. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jrdemr said:

Huh. Did the game give you any reason in particular?

it was announced on the fighterz twitter, everyone got free money. all you had to do was log into an online lobby to get the money. You most likely got it and didn't notice

Edited by VanDeaM

2 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

it was announced on the fighterz twitter, everyone got free money. all you have to do was log in to get the money. You most likely got it and didn't notice

Huh. I thought you had to log in on that specific day to get the bonus.

1 minute ago, jrdemr said:

Huh. I thought you had to log in on that specific day to get the bonus.

I started the playing the game on April 12th and when I booted up the game I had 300k zenni. Unless that's what everyone starts with? I dunno.