Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

Thank you for this post man! really helpful. 

personally, I prefer grinding time into a guaranteed working method for a trophy than to gamble on the opportunity of getting a trophy (Like the stupid cat call trophy from injustice 2). 

130+- hours spread on a couple of months sound good to me. 

Thanks for this method! Definitely the best way to go about it if you're looking at going for this trophy.

Personally, 20,000,000 Zeni is an absolutely obnoxious amount and I'll probably just play this over a few months and slowly accumulate that much. I've completed everything else and earned every other trophy except for the 530,000 BP one - and I haven't even reached 1,000,000 Zeni yet.

Here's hoping they run special events with 2x Zeni or something because this will take a ridiculously long time normally.

This is definitely the most effective way to do it. If you're really lazy, and have a turbo controller, you can get zeni while AFK though. Just change your button setup so that X does heavy attack, and then go to the battle tutorial. Go to the last one on the list and turn on turbo for X. It'll farm zeni for you. You only get 100 zeni for each match, and each match takes between 1-2 minutes. So you're only getting around 5k-6k an hour. But it's more than nothing, and can be done AFK. I've been setting it to go while I'm asleep and at work and can't play, to speed up the process a little bit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

This is definitely the most effective way to do it. If you're really lazy, and have a turbo controller, you can get zeni while AFK though. Just change your button setup so that X does heavy attack, and then go to the battle tutorial. Go to the last one on the list and turn on turbo for X. It'll farm zeni for you. You only get 100 zeni for each match, and each match takes between 1-2 minutes. So you're only getting around 5k-6k an hour. But it's more than nothing, and can be done AFK. I've been setting it to go while I'm asleep and at work and can't play, to speed up the process a little bit.

We take those. Whatever we can do to shave off an hour or two from our total grind, sign me up.

• 3 weeks later...

This trophy is all that is wrong with gaming at the moment. Completely pointless and is only there to encourage us to grind for it. All the while the devs and publishers can say oh look not many have traded the game in. Cancerous.

This is the only trophy i need. What a load of horse shit

Edited by rubhen925
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

This trophy is all that is wrong with gaming at the moment. Completely pointless and is only there to encourage us to grind for it. All the while the devs and publishers can say oh look not many have traded the game in. Cancerous.

I know what you mean. :'( thanks to you're method, I got them to get me 7k per match which saves a lot more time compared to the old method. But it's going to suck if they make an event to where we get double zeni or something AFTER we already went through the trouble and got the platinum already :/

Edited by AustinMichael1

On 2018-03-01 at 10:58 PM, AustinMichael1 said:

I managed to get them to level 100 and I get 7000 zeni per match. Which saves a good 300 matches or so.

You mean 6909 zeni right?

I got them to level 100 and thats the zeni im getting every time.

Im getting around a million zeni each day and i have 11 million now so i guess i will be done and get the platinum in about 9 days or so.

Takes over 4 hours to get to a million i think.

Did they really need to make it 20 freaking million for the trophy?

Only 10 million should have been enough.

This takes so much time that you could have used playing the game online instead.

If your just playing the game like normal and are not actually trying to get the trophy it feels like you probably wont get this trophy even if you play the game for years.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

On 02/03/2018 at 5:32 AM, rubhen925 said:

On 02/03/2018 at 8:10 AM, AustinMichael1 said:

I know what you mean. :'( thanks to you're method, I got them to get me 7k per match which saves a lot more time compared to the old method. But it's going to suck if they make an event to where we get double zeni or something AFTER we already went through the trouble and got the platinum already :/

8 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

Im getting around a million zeni each day and i have 11 million now so i guess i will be done and get the platinum in about 9 days or so.

Takes about 4 hours to get to a million i think.

This takes so much time that you could have used playing the game online instead.

If your just playing the game like normal and are not actually trying to get the trophy it feels like you probably wont get this trophy even if you play the game for years.

My only hope is that they either patch the trophy in order to reduce the amount of grind needed (it's rare, but it's not like there isn't precedent for changing trophies) or that they just increase the amount of Zeni you get from regular play. Because as it stands, this trophy is way too unnecessarily grindy.

I've gotten all trophies for all the games I cared to keep in my collection so far. As it stands, FighterZ will be the first one to break my streak. Shame, really, it's the Dragon Ball game I've enjoyed the most since Infinite World. But I'm not going to dedicate 200h to a mindless grind when my time is so limited and my backlog is so huge.

14 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

My only hope is that they either patch the trophy in order to reduce the amount of grind needed (it's rare, but it's not like there isn't precedent for changing trophies) or that they just increase the amount of Zeni you get from regular play. Because as it stands, this trophy is way too unnecessarily grindy.

I've gotten all trophies for all the games I cared to keep in my collection so far. As it stands, FighterZ will be the first one to break my streak. Shame, really, it's the Dragon Ball game I've enjoyed the most since Infinite World. But I'm not going to dedicate 200h to a mindless grind when my time is so limited and my backlog is so huge.

Well i have already been grinding to 11 million now for many days so its too late to for me to give up now.

Atlest im over halfway.

If the amount for the trophy was not so freaking high and if we got way more zeni for doing online matches we could have been grinding for the trophy at the same time as we were having fun.

Also its very important for me with most of my games that i get a 100% for the trophies so even if this grinding is very tedious it will feel very annoying if i never get a 100% for the game.

I usually only give up on getting all the trophies if its way too difficult and frustrating or if something takes freaking forever.

This takes freaking forever yea but atlest its an easy grind and you dont need to concentrate on the game that much while your doing it.

I watch stuff on my computer while i grind.

Edited by CyberLance

If you have a turbo controller, just go to Local Battle, fight the lowest-leveled cpu, and pick Goku Black as your Point. Who you choose for your other two characters won't matter, neither will your opponents. Remap Heavy to "X", set your turbo to "X", and let it rip. You'll win every fight, gain 300 Zeni per victory, and automatically start a new match afterward. This equates to about 500 Zeni a minute. Nowhere near as fast as the story mode grinding, but allows you to afk farm while you sleep, go to work/school, or do other things.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Takes over 4 hours to get to a million i think.

Yeah lol I tend to round up. I aim for at least 1 or 2 million a day or if I'm really bored, 4 or 5 million because I'm too dedicated to getting this damn trophy :/ then again, with all the jrpg games I play, I should be used to boring grinds for pointless trophies. 

Edited by AustinMichael1

On 3/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, AustinMichael1 said:

Yeah lol I tend to round up. I aim for at least 1 or 2 million a day or if I'm really bored, 4 or 5 million because I'm too dedicated to getting this damn trophy :/ then again, with all the jrpg games I play, I should be used to boring grinds for pointless trophies. 

That sounds crazy ? I am farming 300K per day and I end up bored as hell with that pointless grind every time.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, AustinMichael1 said:

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

That sounds crazy 1f631.png I am farming 300K per day and I end up bored as hell with that pointless grind every time.

The key to it is multitasking and doing something else while you're grinding. The AI is easy enough to exploit and has low enough health to kill that I can half pay attention while watching youtube videos at the same time.

I don't have enough time to do more than one million a day during the week because of work, so I try to shoot for that. My weekends are more flexible, so I'll try to shoot for at least two million in a day each on Saturday and Sunday, but I actually fell asleep playing when I tried that this past weekend, so I dunno how long that will last. Four to five million in one day is actual insanity and I'd rather have someone shoot me instead.

I hit 6 million tonight, so I hope to be done within the next three weeks.

2 hours ago, lionheart_811 said:

The key to it is multitasking and doing something else while you're grinding. The AI is easy enough to exploit and has low enough health to kill that I can half pay attention while watching youtube videos at the same time.

I don't have enough time to do more than one million a day during the week because of work, so I try to shoot for that. My weekends are more flexible, so I'll try to shoot for at least two million in a day each on Saturday and Sunday, but I actually fell asleep playing when I tried that this past weekend, so I dunno how long that will last. Four to five million in one day is actual insanity and I'd rather have someone shoot me instead.

The last few days have been pretty good for me. I went from 2.5 million and I'm about to hit 11 million with 3 more hours of grinding. If all goes well and my battles are quick, I get about 248k per hour. Grant it I've been pulling all nighters to get this done quicker but my body decides to make me go to sleep for a few hours. ? I got the 5 million trophy earlier today but with me moved into my new place with no internet, my new service won't be here until Friday morning so I can update my trophy list :/ and I want to be done by that day so in shooting for 3 million or so over the next 4 days.

Edited by AustinMichael1

On 3/5/2018 at 9:56 PM, lionheart_811 said:

Yeah you are right I need to get back to my RPG farming routine watching lots of documentals on youtube. It is kind of strange for a fighting game to have this kind of trophy. Most of the time is difficult but not grindy like this.