Crown Guide.

LordNEET

39 minutes ago, Woodzy_5 said:

Yeah honestly I don't see this working out. I done a few of the quests that is supposedly meant to give you crowns and I got absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure any crown can be earnt through any mission it's purely rng

You do know its a range of sizes, you may not get it your first few tries. This thread is because the first 13 Monster Hunters all followed the same formula, so I'm presuming this one will too.

Also look at the collected data for Star mission results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fKmcV1vc-4jY5KyUdsI2-xoh7G6GR6uzroSi0IC2C9I/edit?usp=drivesdk

See a pattern so far.

Edited by LordNEET

1 hour ago, LordNEET said:

You do know its a range of sizes, you may not get it your first few tries. This thread is because the first 13 Monster Hunters all followed the same formula, so I'm presuming this one will too.

Also look at the collected data for Star mission results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fKmcV1vc-4jY5KyUdsI2-xoh7G6GR6uzroSi0IC2C9I/edit?usp=drivesdk

See a pattern so far.

Well by going through my game so far all my crowns have just been completely random. I tried a few of those quests last night to try and get some crowns multiple times and I got nothing so unless I'm just unlucky I'm not sure lol 

So I saw some of these and going by the list, I noticed investigations asking to defeat multiple monsters seemed to produce the best results. So I decided to jump on the game and look for an investigation with multiples. On my first try I landed a mini. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right? :P

Jyuratodus Mini

• 7 Star investigation
  • Great Hunting: Jyuratodus and Diablos
  • Rewards: Silver/Silver/Gold, 26100z
  • Restrictions: Faint 3 times, 50 minutes
  • Mini size: Jyuratodus (1342.75)

Edited by Fancy_Fox
  • Like 1

Thanks for compiling them all together.

I think you got most of the one's I posted in the other thread. Just got a mini kulu

7 Star investigation

Great Hunt

Jyuratodus, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Diablos

1 Bronze, 1 Silver, 2 Gold

27180z

2 Faints

50min

Flourishing: Cacti

Wildspire Waste

Kulu-Ya-Ku mini 811.12

7 Star investigation

Great hunt

dodogama, azure rathalos & bazelgeuse

2 silver 2 gold

37980z

mini azure rathalos 1499.71

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

Yeah honestly I don't see this working out. I done a few of the quests that is supposedly meant to give you crowns and I got absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure any crown can be earnt through any mission it's purely rng

I'd like to test it out but I haven't gotten any of the exact quests people have suggested, so im just doing difficult ones

GREAT JAGRAS 

Giant Gold Crown

Investigation Rank: 6*

Investigation Type: Capture (Great Jagras)

Failure Conditions:  Faint 5 times

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Rewards: Silver / Silver / Gold

Rate Up: Mushrooms

Hopefully I did this right... Is rate up for flourishing (locale information)?

So yeah, the only variants to this quest was the faint being high, lower time limit, and the flourishing.

Edited by mako-heart
  • Like 1

Got a new mini for Odogaron and Azure Rathalos.

Investigation Rank: 7*
Investigation Type: Hunt (Odogaron)
Rewards: Silver / Silver / Gold / Gold
Time Limit: 30 Minutes

Rate Up: ???

Investigation Type: Hunt (Azure Rathalos)
Rewards: Copper / Silver / Gold / Gold

Investigation Rank: 9*
Investigation Type: Hunt (Tempered Radoban)
Rewards: Purple / Purple / Purple
Time Limit: 50 Minutes

Investigation Type: Hunt (Rathian)
Rewards: Copper / Silver / Gold

Edit: Added my mini crown results for Azur Rathalos.

Edit 2: Added mini crown Radoban

Edit 3:  Added mini crown data for Rathian... they just keep on coming... lol

Edited by Jounochi

So far there has been a recurring pattern:

• The crowns for each monster have been the same stars

EXCEPT

For tempered! you`ll notice immediately tempered are higher star missions. I have highlighted them green to categorize them seperately from non-tempered.

8 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Giant Odogaron

Radobaan + Odogaron

2 Faints

Rotten Vale

2 players

21780z

50min

S/S/G/G

Flourishing: Gather Points

do you remember the Star rank?

3 hours ago, LordNEET said:

do you remember the Star rank?

7*, but it is honestly pointless to put in star rank. The star rank is always the strength of the strongest monster in the hunt. Tier 1 monsters on HR are 6*. Tier 2 monsters are 7*. Elder dragons are 8*,  and tempered monsters are 9*. Since the strongest monster in the fight is Odogaron, it will always be 7* (unless there is a tempered).

23 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

7*, but it is honestly pointless to put in star rank. The star rank is always the strength of the strongest monster in the hunt. Tier 1 monsters on HR are 6*. Tier 2 monsters are 7*. Elder dragons are 8*,  and tempered monsters are 9*. Since the strongest monster in the fight is Odogaron, it will always be 7* (unless there is a tempered).

You're basing this off the highest of Tiers though. I have Barroth with 2*,3*,4*,5*,6* all Solo Barroths. So the stars are for seeing if the crowns only come from the highest tiered versions of these monsters. I also have 5*, 6*, and 7* Odogaron All solo too. Thats why Im asking for stars. To avoid the 5 and 6s.

21 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

Yeah, I agree. People get Jagra crowns on rank 6 because Jagra quests are rank 6, not because rank 6 have rate up for their crowns or something.

I have 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, and 6 star Jagra quests.

3 minutes ago, LZenon said:

I'll repeat my question from yesterday.

if I enter in the same exact investigation the crown will be appear in the first try? or in this investigation have more chance and i need to continue doing?

First try if lucky. In every single monster hunter game so far, each mission has a monster range it may spawn. So these missions are successful so far in spawning beasts within that range. You still need luck to get that number though.

9 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

1-5 stars is Low Rank that only gives silvers.

Precisely. This thread is to prove low stars cant because in older MH titles like Freedom or others, you could get Giant Gold crowns on 2 and 3 stars. Cause Odogaraan has 5-7 but low class would be 5 and 6 for him, so Would only 7s give crowns? 

Edited by LordNEET

54 minutes ago, LordNEET said:

You're basing this off the highest of Tiers though. I have Barroth with 2*,3*,4*,5*,6* all Solo Barroths. So the stars are for seeing if the crowns only come from the highest tiered versions of these monsters. I also have 5*, 6*, and 7* Odogaron All solo too. Thats why Im asking for stars. To avoid the 5 and 6s.

I have 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, and 6 star Jagra quests.

Show me a 6* Odogaron, I don't believe you.