Servers in 2018'

Max_Playne

Check the DLC list first. You need to grind out 40.000 kills to 100% the game. I've been grinding out atleast 100 kills a day / one hour a day for some time now, only on ps4 version, and only recently I got the first 10k kill trophy. Make sure you're up for a really, really long grind if you want it.

Check the DLC list first. You need to grind out 40.000 kills to 100% the game. I've been grinding out atleast 100 kills a day / one hour a day for some time now, only on ps4 version, and only recently I got the first 10k kill trophy. Make sure you're up for a really, really long grind if you want it.

Yes I'm aware of the challenge that involves to 100% BFH

Edited by Max_Playne

Just now, TristanBrown17 said:

I did the kills normally. Even top of the leaderboard every match it took probably 350 hours of online gameplay. Best of luck if you take that on, but the servers typically have a couple full lobbies and then some sparsely populated ones. 

Thanks for the answer bud.

17 minutes ago, jka121 said:

If I were you I’d skip the ps3 version and go with the ps4 version instead.

Right now I'm having this crazy idea of 100% both (but i don't have a PS4 yet so I wanna start the PS3 version 1st). We'll see how it goes

23 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I did the kills normally. Even top of the leaderboard every match it took probably 350 hours of online gameplay. Best of luck if you take that on, but the servers typically have a couple full lobbies and then some sparsely populated ones. 

Wait I just noticed that you only have the PS4 version on your log. Have any idea of hows the status on the PS3?

Even on the PS4 version some of the DLC trophies were pretty much impossible to get naturally like even 2 weeks after the DLC released without having to boost because pretty much no one was playing that DLC content anymore - it was a mess. I'd imagine the PS3 version is worse in that case. Hardline's DLC trophies are absolutely ridiculous - do know that before going into it! :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Even on the PS4 version some of the DLC trophies were pretty much impossible to get naturally like even 2 weeks after the DLC released without having to boost because pretty much no one was playing that DLC content anymore - it was a mess. I'd imagine the PS3 version is worse in that case. Hardline's DLC trophies are absolutely ridiculous - do know that before going into it! :P 

Yes, I checked the guides and I'm aware that the DLCs maps and modes are always empty as most of any other games' DLCs. My concerne (that didn't have a straight answer so far) is the "population" of players in the PS3 version

As someone who boosted after everyone left the game on the PS3. DLC is 100% dead and i really hope you good luck to even find somebody. it's more harder to find somebody than actually do the trophies, especially for the Squad Heist and Betrayel maps on Heist and the competitive matches that not a single person plays, JUST DONT DO IT.

also ask @ahmedelebiary, we both had a nightmare finding people.

if you really wanna do Hardline, do it on the PS4. 

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

As someone who boosted after the everyone left the game on the PS3. DLC is 100% dead and i really hope you good luck to even find somebody. it's more harder to find somebody than actually do the trophies, especially for the Squad Heist and Betrayel maps on Heist and the competitive matches that not a single person plays, JUST DONT DO IT.

also ask @ahmedelebiary, we both had a nightmare finding people.

if you really wanna do Hardline, do it on the PS4. 

Yeah I was afraid that would be the case. To only do the PS4 version was my original plan but thought "Why Not" for the PS3. Guess that I'll keep with PS4 then (when I have one lol). Thanks for your advice

• Like 1

• 1 month later...