Valor Grand Cross

sjk-82

After my hard landing yesterday (Place 26 with 80k), i was thinking about a new strat. What happens if everybody boosts till he reaches exactly 20K xp. So everyone would be first place with the exact same amount of xp. I think this would be the best way to earn everyone this trophy.

I find it possible as I and people before me said. We need to unite on this and see if the "experiment" will work. But of course, not everyone will agree on this and insted of playing like 10 hours a week, they will play 90 hours a week just to be sure. We can get 30 people to do that but there could be 20 people that wont do it, so it's a risk but worth trying. Imagine everyone getting the trophy in time :) neat...

Edited by Ptirle

Unfortunately too many people do not listen to this. Then there's the fact that people don't know how to control their scores to the point of getting the exact same score. People tried to also create a maximum score in other weeks for everyone to get and nobody listened, you just can't trust people who are doing a game that is closing. Also, getting over 20,000 is possible in a day with enough help, so someone could troll you all by intentionally beating the score just to piss a lot of people off. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

Ye me and few others originally tried to get as many boosters as possible united under same group, for same cause , but it really didnt work out that well when everyone was just jumping in to the first opportunity to get this done instead of listening to reason that not everyone should be going at the same week....and like said its impossible to control the entire population  of boosters out there and thus there would always be ppl who just boost as much as possible, targeting as high score as possible. Setting "max score" for everyone or trying to build up weekly playerbase are both noble ideas, but are easier said than done. 

Anyhow I feel for each and everyone not getting required minimum score, cause been there, done that myself....at some point you just have to start think is it really worth anymore, if you simply dont have enough time go for it. Had I failed to get it after boosting to 100k, I wouldnt have tried again. Anyhow if you can get ppl to listen to your advice and startegy that would be great, but like said there are groups out there who will never read these posts and ppl who will do what they will regardless.

it be nice if could work together.. i have been tracking this game for about a month now.. the top core is starting to get smaller, hopeful in a few week most of the hard core nut will leave.. i add all my alts everywhere.. to try and help others.. if we could get about 35-50 people to work together this would be much easier

• Like 2

There is only one way to get this trophy and that’s to farm as much XP as possible. There’s a limted number of people who can earn this trophy before the servers close and people are not going to hold themselves back just so other people can earn the trophy as well.  There have already been other threads about trying to get trophy hunters to unite to help more people earn the trophy but it simply won’t work. Aside from not being able to contact every single person wanting to get this trophy, there will also always be those people who agree to help but then go do their own thing to try and guarantee they get the trophy. All I can say is I’m glad I got the trophy out of the way needing just 18,000 points to get third place when I was boosting.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:20 PM, FilmFanatic said:

There is only one way to get this trophy and that’s to farm as much XP as possible. There’s a limted number of people who can earn this trophy before the servers close and people are not going to hold themselves back just so other people can earn the trophy as well.  There have already been other threads about trying to get trophy hunters to unite to help more people earn the trophy but it simply won’t work. Aside from not being able to contact every single person wanting to get this trophy, there will also always be those people who agree to help but then go do their own thing to try and guarantee they get the trophy. All I can say is I’m glad I got the trophy out of the way needing just 18,000 points to get third place when I was boosting.

yeah...the stupid grind...one the guys we helped this week is over 150k..another one is at 100k...

There is always going to be people who want to guarantee they get the trophy which is why they go above and beyond with a higher score than others.  That's why it's a rat race, it's whoever gets the most score will get the trophy.  You are in a competition right now and time is running out. Why stop when someone else could bump you down off the list?  The problem is that the leaderboard website no longer works so everyone is blind and can't tell where they are in terms of standings.  That right there is a huge cause of stress.  

Asking them all to stop at a certain score is blind to human nature.  There is no nice snowflake way of saying this, people are gonna hunt.

Edited by DARKB1KE

You have had years to take this trophy easily and wait for them to announce their closure and then until there are only weeks to give when the work is much harder than two or three months ago ...
In these years I have found that it is normal to wait until the last day to do what you have not wanted to do before, there are games that close soon but with Killzone it is not the case and like in every game that closes there will always be players without their trophy impossible to obtain, such as the Darksiders II online trophy.