2nd Ps3 Console

fanat56ru

At this point, the only reason to buy a 2nd PS3 imo is if your current model is on the fritz and you still have a large PS3 backlog. You can also justify the spend if enough of your PS3 titles have trophies that can be self-boosted with 2+ PS3s. Make sure to take into consideration your living environment and whether you'd have space to set up the second one alongside all the necessary peripherals such as an extra screen etc. while also ensuring adequate ventilation.

1 hour ago, fanat56ru said:

Hey guys ,

I currently have one Ps3 system . Should I buy a second Ps3 ? It would be great if you could tell why

Why would you buy a second one?

Unless you want to self-boost (which, granted, can be useful), or you want to have another in another room for whatever reason (I have one in my workout room, so I can ride my stationary bike will grinding out SO4 kills), don't. 

I have 2 PS3s, but unless you are going to play GTA V or some other self boosting game, it isn't really worth it. Do you have a lot of PS3 games you want to play?  Then maybe a backup PS3 is worth it.

Do you want to move over to PS4 games?  Then put the money into a PS4. 

50 minutes ago, PooPDeePie said:

Lol I honestly don't understand the question.

you didn't tell us why you thought of buying a second ps3 from the first place. Is it for boosting? Your ps3 is broken? 

Didn't Saddam Hussein stockpile a bunch of PS2 consoles with dreams of global domination? Just sayin'...

Self-boosting (especially if you have PS+) is the biggest advantage, in my opinion. There are also the times when either my wife or I are sick, and we quarantine ourselves in either the bedroom or the den. There is always another room with a console to play in.

Then there are the times when my step-daughter (who normally is on PC or something Nintendo) is glued to a PS exclusive game like Persona 5 for 2 months. Those are the times I'm happy we have a 3rd PS3 so I can still boost my games!?

6 minutes ago, shpank-e said:

Didn't Saddam Hussein stockpile a bunch of PS2 consoles with dreams of global domination? Just sayin'...

Self-boosting (especially if you have PS+) is the biggest advantage, in my opinion. There are also the times when either my wife or I are sick, and we quarantine ourselves in either the bedroom or the den. There is always another room with a console to play in.

Then there are the times when my step-daughter (who normally is on PC or something Nintendo) is glued to a PS exclusive game like Persona 5 for 2 months. Those are the times I'm happy we have a 3rd PS3 so I can still boost my games!1f606.png

Lmaoooo yea I remember when the news revealed that. MMmm you dont think OP is Saddam's grandson? :P 

In all seriousness, I am not against self-boosting don't get me wrong but it's just better for him to buy a current gen console because now you have great access to the amazing ps4 library! But who know he may enjoy playing ps3 games and in that case, a second ps3 can be warranted.

But, I still can't give good advice because I do not know anything about OP if he has siblings, a wife, children or people who share his console, so on and so forth. You get what I mean :P